give a default loot option

It would be nice to able to set the loot option by default to Free Artifacts instead of GS or Credits. It can be in the setting or somewhere. 

It is a bit annoying to always have to click (make a selection) when you know for the next 100’s battles you don’t want to spend credits or GS for artifacts/purple modules .

Or the ability to choose if you want the green modules…or sell them right away for credits is also good. 

I would even go as far as suggesting to completely remove the click to loot and simply give the loot at the end of battle. Its frustrating to click each dot to get the loot…

I would even go as far as suggesting to completely remove the click to loot and simply give the loot at the end of battle. Its frustrating to click each dot to get the loot…

noooooo

I perform a sacred ritual dance for each loot attempt, thats how i get near perfect loots every time!

i agree with many of the above posts, mostly the click and holding when im coughing or sneezing is such a pain in the xxxx.

I big space chest should appear of a won battle click to open boom done do what you want with the loot after.

Nope, it’s like opening Xmas presents, I like it. As always, it would be nice if it would be an option, to do it or not. 

noooooo

I perform a sacred ritual dance for each loot attempt, thats how i get near perfect loots every time!