gg devs

Thank you, thank you…

Now profanity filter is working better, will be improved further. Automatic systems works without fails, that’ why it’s needed) It’s not punishing anyone, so no harm from it ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

1 hour ago, CinnamonFake said:

Now profanity filter is working better, will be improved further. Automatic systems works without fails, that’ why it’s needed) It’s not punishing anyone, so no harm from it ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

It’s not working fine. Are you putting these problem words such as “assumed” in one by one as exceptions? Why not just make it so that words that contain bad words are not banned?

9 hours ago, millanbel said:

It’s not working fine. Are you putting these problem words such as “assumed” in one by one as exceptions? Why not just make it so that words that contain bad words are not banned?

THIS is exactly whats needed. Not adding over 20000 exceptions in multiple languages.

Funy fact is that if you write your “profanity” with a space inside of it (like “a ss”), it works.

1 hour ago, Swifter43021 said:

Funy fact is that if you write your “profanity” with a space inside of it (like “a ss”), it works.

Of course it does. I’ve taken to writing f-ucking an stuff like that as well. You could also use numbers to replace letters, for example d1ck. Which is why the filter is so useless and just annoying tbh.

The automatic reports don’t annoy anyone? Who gets to see the 1000’s of reports per day?

On 26.8.2016 at 11:15 PM, millanbel said:

Of course it does. I’ve taken to writing f-ucking an stuff like that as well. You could also use numbers to replace letters, for example d1ck. Which is why the filter is so useless and just annoying tbh.

As always, software needs time to get written, and decisions are often from above - I would rather criticize to enforce it in every channel while its still unstable. Or in the state a first year student of javascript wrote it, who actually just wants to finish the webdesign class for his art studies. They could have done global + pm only.

On 26.8.2016 at 11:15 PM, millanbel said:

As always, software needs time to get written, and decisions are often from above - I would rather criticize to enforce it in every channel while its still unstable. Or in the state a first year student of javascript wrote it, who actually just wants to finish the webdesign class for his art studies. They could have done global + pm only.

On 31.08.2016 at 2:36 PM, g4borg said:

As always, software needs time to get written

Yep, it’s like that, our goal is to make filter even unnoticable ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”) 

1 hour ago, CinnamonFake said:

Yep, it’s like that, our goal is to make filter even unnoticable ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”) 

Unnexistant sounds better…

7 minutes ago, xXThunderFlameXx said:

Unnexistant sounds better…

agreed

Yes: “cul” means “arse” in French (and several other languages)

1 hour ago, millanbel said:

Yes: “cul” means “arse” in French (and several other languages)

“culo” in spanish…why am i being censored before time? ¬¬

Honestly, if you’re going to swear, do it creatively… Rather than using spaces, it’s better to actually use your brain than resort to f-ing and blinding in chat. ^^

Just now, MightyHoot said:

Kurwa.

Cyka Blyat.

[@MightyHoot](< base_url >/index.php?/profile/256206-mightyhoot/) Jesteś tak kreatywny. Podziwiam tę mądrość ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)

Actually, that’s a word that probably should meet the censors in all varieties considering it’s a universally known swearword in over 18 European countries. Wondering why it’s not been done yet if I’m not mistaken…

On 27/09/2016 at 7:58 PM, Shotan said:

Honestly, if you’re going to swear, do it creatively… Rather than using spaces, it’s better to actually use your brain than resort to f-ing and blinding in chat. ^^

putain de bordel de merde!

On 9/27/2016 at 2:29 PM, MightyHoot said:

Kurwa.

Câm mồm đi, thằng chó đẻ.