gg devs

vGKVfoc.jpg

I’m glad that the devs agree with my that sniping is profane and obscene!! Finally! Now can we remove empire LRFs and also this ridiculous profanity filter? Seriously?

They’ve muted a whole bunch of words but alllow swearing in Spanish, most Slavic languages, allow the use of English slang…

I think TS should be a check for ingame use.

The word happened is censored… GG WP.

Added M for Mature.

This game now has a rating of 18+.

I guess they got too many reports about cursing.

To be honest, this wasn’t really necessary.

People won’t change, because of this filter. It’s unreliable.

*puts tin foil hat on* I think the GMs have complained about having too much work to do, and instead of employing more of them or increasing their pay, they decided to implement this half-assed “solution”… *removes tin foil hat*

24 minutes ago, millanbel said:

*puts tin foil hat on* I think the GMs have complained about having too much work to do, and instead of employing more of them or increasing their pay, they decided to implement this half-assed “solution”… *removes tin foil hat*

CoughOmegaFighterCough

He just recently became a gm and now this.Coincidence? I think not!

It’s a good idea, but there’s words that need to be allowed through the filter.

Funny how we have audio dialogue in game like…

“Shet, there’s a whole bunch of 'em over there!” and “God dammit, we’re almost beaten! Get it together!”

Yet we can’t swear in chat…

So many swearing NPC’s, and yet we cant even name the names of male genitalia (the ronin), or the name of the final sphincter of the gastrula intestinal tract of all organisms. The a55 hole… we can still say a55 hole, but not an*s… gg (in game, not here), oh, and we can also still name the name of female genitalia.

I don’t know what ******** to my ******** but now I can’t even ***** using my *******

Once upon a time, when  a guy shot me in the open space, I wrote him that “Szarjál sünt!”. I calmed down, he did not understand, but became very nervous. And it was a good ending. The words are not as vulgar and obscene.  ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

7 hours ago, xKostyan said:

CoughOmegaFighterCough

He just recently became a gm and now this.Coincidence? I think not!

Oh how right you are.

Also a good thing that skrub is not censored,belive it or not.

I’m glad that the devs agree with my that sniping is profane and obscene!! Finally! 

Do you remember those times when you killed me on T3? This is revenge!

52 minutes ago, Doomb0t said:

Hehe, I haven’t seen you in t3 recently! Where do you hang out now?

But seriously man, this is not needed. I understand the motivations, but it’s the wrong way to go about it. I mean Eve online is a 12-rated game and Star Conflict in-game chat is a cute little kitten playing with a ball of string compared to a lot of eve public chats. If people don’t want to see me swearing, they can block me, like in any other game. Can you talk to whoever decided to do this and ask them to reconsider?

10 minutes ago, millanbel said:

Hehe, I haven’t seen you in t3 recently! Where do you hang out now?

But seriously man, this is not needed. I understand the motivations, but it’s the wrong way to go about it. I mean Eve online is a 12-rated game and Star Conflict in-game chat is a cute little kitten playing with a ball of string compared to a lot of eve public chats. If people don’t want to see me swearing, they can block me, like in any other game. Can you talk to whoever decided to do this and ask them to reconsider?

I have my bets on OmegaSkrFighter.

Swearing is necessary for communication! Vsauce made a good point about it. 

57920411ec762_Schermata2016-07-22alle13.30.56.png.85ec11e72ed8b38073acdce957883528.png

“pute” means “w-h-o-r-e” in French. That’s the only reason I can think of that being banned XD

ah. 

5 hours ago, Doomb0t said:

O7CJIz4.jpg

But Doom’s a hax0r! He gets too many points! Ban him!