gg devs

Doombot is in NASA? Omg Nasa gets support from the Devs! Hackerz! 

30 minutes ago, ShonFrost said:

Doombot is in NASA? Omg Nasa gets support from the Devs! Hackerz! 

… He has been in NASA for about a year now…

Guess where CinnamonFake is  ![;)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/002.png “;)”)

3 minutes ago, xKostyan said:

Guess where CinnamonFake is  ![;)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/002.png “;)”)

Is he in NASA too?  ![:01414:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/01414.png “:01414:”)

And what is wrong with that? Since close beta NASA is the only NA corporation, capable of doing something and atleast trying to play PvP

Just now, xKostyan said:

And what is wrong with that?

Well, nothing. 

To me, it’s just strange that developers are in player-made corps, but maybe that’s just because all the other games I play there’s much less contact between devs and the community. Thinking about it, it’s nice to see that in Star Conflict players and developers are so close together. 

On 7/21/2016 at 5:15 PM, Shotan said:

They’ve muted a whole bunch of words but alllow swearing in Spanish, most Slavic languages, allow the use of English slang…

I think TS should be a check for ingame use.

You cant say: “culo” nor “puta”/“puto”

I wonder, was this implemented because of DrDeath and Kruefeulen/Cailleach?

I’d imagine it probably was.

Wait, Callieach is that genetically impaired excessive Destroyer fanatic named kruelfen?

No wonder he’s on my blocked list! xD

On 2016-07-22 at 2:10 AM, xKostyan said:

CoughOmegaFighterCough

He just recently became a gm and now this.Coincidence? I think not!

I’ve been GM for quite some time now, actually since last year… I never complained, I was quite surprised as well. Less work is always good tho :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 hours ago, OmegaFighter said:

I’ve been GM for quite some time now, actually since last year… I never complained, I was quite surprised as well. Less work is always good tho :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Can you get it removed please?

20 hours ago, millanbel said:

Can you get it removed please?

Sorry, not enough powarz for that.

On 22.07.2016 at 8:10 PM, Mecronmancer said:

But Doom’s a hax0r! He gets too many points! Ban him!

you killed me in this battle as far as i remember :frowning:

13 hours ago, Doomb0t said:

you killed me in this battle as far as i remember :frowning:

NASA rules: you dont use hax against other NASA members ![:p](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/004.png “:p”)

8 hours ago, MightyHoot said:

What a stupid rule ![o_O](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/007.png “o_O”) 

yes, if you dont comply with them you get kicked. Theres the fun of being CEO: apply stupid rules for everyone else to follow ![:p](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/004.png “:p”)

I was happy with a client side profanity filter, I could turn off. After all, i learned a bit of russian letters over the years.

i can still not see what my friends are doing, or my corp, which is completely counterproductive. Why not invest time in improving instead of simple barricades?

I mean I do get, if you want to update the lists online, still… this could still be a simple client side option; its stupid if it affects group talks. i mean its nice as service if you can switch it on, probably. Anyway, most of us use ts anyway.

also, i dont think the existing algorithm takes more than 10 minutes to create

actually no, since its not even splicing speech, but instead seems doing something like

lambda uber_profanity_filter_2000 speech: raise ProfaneProfanity if profane_word in speech.lower() for profane_word in very_profane_words_list else speech

took me longer to type it funny

stuff like this like back then when you mixed dictionaries and lists in the sector capture thing could actually be avoidable by many forms of code auditing; just suggesting.

at least split by words, its really not a time critical action, where you optimize O(n)

I do get it, that server side profanity lists can be tuned more independently, and reused, but still, why not also include the feature to make it channel-optimized (flagged, with client side ignore)

Stuff happens, I don’t need it, people are insulting me sometimes simply by their choice of ships. The profanity filter should remove one-ship-wonder-lrfs from the scoreboard. So I can’t even remember their name. Disgusting.

@ Millanbel : y’a même certains mots ou abréviations françaises,non-offensives, qui sont passible d’un report.

Mais bon, c’est juste un système défectueux et nuisible pour star conflict. 

EDIT : déjà que les gm sont dépassées par le nombres de reports, là, ils ont du taf* de malade ! xD

*travaille à faire (for english players)

1 hour ago, DarkWolFly said:

Mais bon, c’est juste un système défectueux et nuisible pour star conflict. 

Je suis entièrement d’accord, c’est nul

11 minutes ago, millanbel said:

Je suis entièrement d’accord, c’est nul

Rien ne remplace le bon vieux report ^^

OI,wat iz diz?Someone has to be racist around here!Y’all french fries get on your side of the forum,this is an english discussion!

im jk tho calm down ffs

20 minutes ago, xXThunderFlameXx said:

OI,wat iz diz?Someone has to be racist around here!Y’all french fries get on your side of the forum,this is an english discussion!

im jk tho calm down ffs

Resume : Automatique report = defective and harmful system

Nothing replaces good old report ! ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)

(and like frenglish !)

On 2016-8-25 at 8:34 PM, DarkWolFly said:

Resume : Automatique report = defective and harmful system

Nothing replaces good old report ! ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)

(and like frenglish !)

Nice,bravo!A round of applause!