Get the community moving with new social interaction modes.

How often pilots ask you “So what are the benefits of being in a Corp?” ?

Well about time that there would be some.

Dreadnought and artifacts idea … great. Corp battles great.

New in game titles great too !!

But what about stuff organized by the players alone?

For that we would need a couple of things.

1.Corporation treasure with money/gs being won + taxed on players + donated+ tributed + trickling in from other sources depending on Ceo’s choice and players confirmation.

2.To be able to let our Officers do more things than recruit.(out of a panel marked in some way to give additional permissions)

3.To be able to organize corp roster into fleets platoons squads or wings the way we want it.( hard to check mates your’e suppose to help out of a list of 150 i think …)

1. Plant objects(or build out of corp treasure) in sector control’s sectors that could provide slow trickle of credits or discounts or bonuses for corps if theyr’e in their possession. (space factories , bases , shipyards etc)

2. Give some choice of attack in sector conquest (poll for next round would do I think)

6.Let authorized Officers and Ceo’s that gather enough resources in the Corp treasure stage various types of tournaments within the game !!! ( space race through warp gates or other modes could be implemented, wing hunt’s ,fleet clashes, duels)

1. Let Ceo’s, authorized Officers and Wing Commanders (that would be great even as a title ;P) check more detailed info about their direct subordinates in new rosters options.

2. I think it would also be nice to have Alliances between Corps with proper panel that would have different standings to choose( equal fusion vassal truce and so on)

3. All corps should also be able to show their support to their faction. So depending how many contracts etc Corp would do from any particular faction, the points should be added and shown in a triangular display. These corps that would be close enough to their faction of choice could get some rep or other bonuses.

10.I also would like to see the forum to be implemented into the game client. At least some sort of corp forum and alliance info would help with direct link to this forum if this wouldn’t be displayed. Plenty of players just don’t read the forums in their current form and if they would have a button in the game this could increase the amount of forum users.

I think we could survive like this until the open universe concept is finally decided or not :).

So what do you think?

Thacodar

How often pilots ask you “So what are the benefits of being in a Corp?” ?

Well about time that there would be some.

Dreadnought and artifacts idea … great. Corp battles great.

New in game titles great too !!

But what about stuff organized by the players alone?

For that we would need a couple of things.

1.Corporation treasure with money/gs being won + taxed on players + donated+ tributed + trickling in from other sources depending on Ceo’s choice and players confirmation.

2.To be able to let our Officers do more things than recruit.(out of a panel marked in some way to give additional permissions)

3.To be able to organize corp roster into fleets platoons squads or wings the way we want it.( hard to check mates your’e suppose to help out of a list of 150 i think …)

1. Plant objects(or build out of corp treasure) in sector control’s sectors that could provide slow trickle of credits or discounts or bonuses for corps if theyr’e in their possession. (space factories , bases , shipyards etc)

2. Give some choice of attack in sector conquest (poll for next round would do I think)

6.Let authorized Officers and Ceo’s that gather enough resources in the Corp treasure stage various types of tournaments within the game !!! ( space race through warp gates or other modes could be implemented, wing hunt’s ,fleet clashes, duels)

1. Let Ceo’s, authorized Officers and Wing Commanders (that would be great even as a title ;P) check more detailed info about their direct subordinates in new rosters options.

2. I think it would also be nice to have Alliances between Corps with proper panel that would have different standings to choose( equal fusion vassal truce and so on)

3. All corps should also be able to show their support to their faction. So depending how many contracts etc Corp would do from any particular faction, the points should be added and shown in a triangular display. These corps that would be close enough to their faction of choice could get some rep or other bonuses.

10.I also would like to see the forum to be implemented into the game client. At least some sort of corp forum and alliance info would help with direct link to this forum if this wouldn’t be displayed. Plenty of players just don’t read the forums in their current form and if they would have a button in the game this could increase the amount of forum users.

I think we could survive like this until the open universe concept is finally decided or not :).

So what do you think?

Thacodar

1. Something like this has been discussed, but we are not sure if it will be aded because of farm abusing.

2. Has already been forwarded and a soon as there are more things to do something like this will be added.

3. Nice idea.

4. There will be certain bonuses for corps that hold sectors in the future.

5. Corps will have certain sector that can be fought for.

6./7. Nice ideas, but it’s too earlier to say something on that.

1. It’s a nice idea, but too early because there is no need for alliances at the moment.

2. Nice idea.

3. Something like this was forwarded in the past and could be used in one or the other way.