BATHUK (eagle)
loaisonbreak (BEAST)
KT (OWL)
Gazzel (SKLA)
Zazie (OWL)
JackSkelington (limbo)
Ligatura
Primus80(IT4LY)

Note this Fitting was borrowed (stolen) from Dirk Decent. Great fit.
There is an error at 2:49 should be 20% damage increase for 5 seconds.

Full Gauss Match

i have to say, shield booster on this ship just seems horrible.

Cruise engine bear for da win! 

ArcTic, I almost devoted an entire portion of this video to bashing Cruise bears.  But Kept it PC.  I know I m disappointed in my self.  :(

Haven’t seen you around you mostly doing T5 now ?  Its been too long since we killed each other  :)

To be honest, I run this with Target Painter, Inhibitor Beam and both regen Multipurpose modules. It’s a bit individual up there… 

Cruise Engine… Laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame :stuck_out_tongue:

Cruise Engine… Laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame :stuck_out_tongue:

My thoughts exactly. Cruise bear is no way to run the bear with gauss. If you are gonna run gauss on a bear, you gotta go full damage. No better way to do it. I tend to prefer the engine suppressor over inhibitor beam on my gauss bear since it is a much heavier slow. IB doesn’t make much of a difference in speed, so it won’t make it noticeably easier to hit someone. Sometimes I’ll use both IB and ES with TP and drop the sentry drone, but that sentry drone has saved my bacon so many times while trying to not die to a covops or recon.

Shield booster isn’t bad for the gauss bear. It recharges fast, and works extremely well if you are in a squad with an engie. Otherwise, I stick to repair kit.

ArcTic, I almost devoted an entire portion of this video to bashing Cruise bears.  But Kept it PC.  I know I m disappointed in my self.  :(

Haven’t seen you around you mostly doing T5 now ?  Its been too long since we killed each other  :)

Yeap im in t5. i’ve become as mill would say, an “lrf xxxx” in my mauler and got a couple cov ops. mostly trying to figure out what to do for slot number four as it’s become a wild card due to them nerfing flux phaser. :frowning: can’t figure out how to use my spark effectively anymore. 

My thoughts exactly. Cruise bear is no way to run the bear with gauss. If you are gonna run gauss on a bear, you gotta go full damage. No better way to do it. I tend to prefer the engine suppressor over inhibitor beam on my gauss bear since it is a much heavier slow. IB doesn’t make much of a difference in speed, so it won’t make it noticeably easier to hit someone. Sometimes I’ll use both IB and ES with TP and drop the sentry drone, but that sentry drone has saved my bacon so many times while trying to not die to a covops or recon.

Shield booster isn’t bad for the gauss bear. It recharges fast, and works extremely well if you are in a squad with an engie. Otherwise, I stick to repair kit.

that’s not true at all. Cruise bear with gauss is insanely awesome. spongey will vouch for it. Dat sentry drone will kill!

Basically, you lock on, you fire one shot and a missile, drop sentry drone, fly off and turn around and finish if they’re still alive. 

Shield booster on tacklers is atrocious. You should go target painter, slow mod, slow mod or sentry drone, repair kit. The only reason you guys don’t see me in tacklers is cuz i play t5 and the rockwell and jaguar are literally the only options for decent tacklers. fed tacklers blow cuz they’re so soft and the jerry ones are meh. 

Btw devs, grind is way too much for craftable ships. or maybe invasion blows too hard? I don’t know. as base said, “there’s no way i’m going into open space” 

as base said, “there’s no way i’m going into open space” 

That’s because he knows I’m out there with my Jaguar, waiting for him.  :fed006:

Yeap im in t5. i’ve become as mill would say, an “lrf xxxx” in my mauler and got a couple cov ops. mostly trying to figure out what to do for slot number four as it’s become a wild card due to them nerfing flux phaser. :frowning: can’t figure out how to use my spark effectively anymore. 

So you are contributing to this stupidity? (screeny taken today)

Ke5C021.jpg

“Featuring SpongeJohn in the role of: Oh, come on!! WTF!”   :005j:

Spongey loves fighting against gauss tacklers…

So you are contributing to this stupidity? (screeny taken today)

Ke5C021.jpg

no i don’t encourage shield boosters on commands either. 

that was a soundclip stolen from one of Entersprite’s best of the month videos (December I believe, February actually).

no i don’t encourage shield boosters on commands either. 

really? you encourage people to not use shield boosters on a shield-tank ship? Wow, you are becoming worse than Lampshadius…

mostly trying to figure out what to do for slot number four as it’s become a wild card due to them nerfing flux phaser. :frowning: can’t figure out how to use my spark effectively anymore. 

Shield booster on tacklers is atrocious. You should go target painter, slow mod, slow mod or sentry drone, repair kit. The only reason you guys don’t see me in tacklers is cuz i play t5 and the rockwell and jaguar are literally the only options for decent tacklers. fed tacklers blow cuz they’re so soft and the jerry ones are meh. 

Clearly you haven’t used the flux phaser, a 10% damage nerf is peanuts on that weapon, and the passive nerf barely tickles it.

Also, clearly you’ve never used the Lion or Lion MkII then, cuz both are fantastic. Sword AE is the only meh tackler in T5.

Actually is: Oh, come on!! F U MILL!

Btw I don’t have problems with gauss tackler, i have problems with guys intentionally searching for the Spongekill like you sonofaMill… 

well you know what they say in situation like this, right?

DEAL WITH IT

really? you encourage people to not use shield boosters on a shield-tank ship? Wow, you are becoming worse than Lampshadius…

At least i am still better than you…

Also, it’s not that it’s a shield tank ship. it’s that it’s a buff ship. I don’t go repair kit on naga. i go full heals. On commands, i go full buffs (unless emp command i go hull repair)

shields heal on their own, hull doesn’t. There are some times when shield boosters are nice. Jerry tacklers, inties, guards, jerry lrfs, and adaptive engis. otherwise i do not approve.

Mill is one of those dirty selfish commands. You should be ashamed! 

Clearly you haven’t used the flux phaser, a 10% damage nerf is peanuts on that weapon, and the passive nerf barely tickles it.

Also, clearly you’ve never used the Lion or Lion MkII then, cuz both are fantastic. Sword AE is the only meh tackler in T5.

The weapon is useless now. Have you noticed nobody uses it any more? 

The lion and lion mk2 blow. they are so soft that cov ops own them. 

I see lots of people use it now, myself included. It is far from useless, I’ll have to own you with it sometime. Lion is great for bubbles, you just have to know how to fly well. Lion Mk2 is also great for either gauss or long-range slowing with gravys.

At least i am still better than you…

Also, it’s not that it’s a shield tank ship. it’s that it’s a buff ship. I don’t go repair kit on naga. i go full heals. On commands, i go full buffs (unless emp command i go hull repair)

shields heal on their own, hull doesn’t. There are some times when shield boosters are nice. Jerry tacklers, inties, guards, jerry lrfs, and adaptive engis. otherwise i do not approve.

Mill is one of those dirty selfish commands. You should be ashamed! 

I just miss your point when the Lion MK 2 has 4 tanking slots and range bonuses. You can make a hell of a tanked ship either with passive resistences or hull resistences + adaptives. I used mine a lot in the glorious days of T5 SQ, and it was an awesome support tackler with gravibeams. The bane of any adaptive ship.

Concerning the commands, shield booster + diffusion shield gives Jerry commands a LOT of sustained tank, much more than the empire ones. Of course you need to know how to use shield tanking, since it is not a magic button which instantly repair your health.

The only real problem with shield tanking is the parasitic remodulator in the recon class.

The Jerry R8 implant should cancel it. That way jerry ships won’t be stripped of tank by a lone recon everytime, and be forced to play as a poor adaptive fed ship.

Mill is one of those dirty selfish commands.

i go hull repair

Yeah that makes no sense. You are contradicting yourself.

Also it’s not what modules you have but how you use them them. I use them to buff a push or allowing a friendly tackler to catch up to an interceptor it is chasing.