Game Still Not Optimized for 1440P or Above

When will we get a fully compatible UI that A. Scales automatically with your resolution and B. Doesn’t look pixelated when you manually dial up the UI?

Thank you devs that there is already a way to scale up the UI but it would be nice if it we’re less pixelated that’s all. ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

Also I’d love to see NVIDIA Fast Sync natively as an option in the graphics settings. I have a GTX 1080 and 200FPS or more in nearly all scenarios. (I play at ultra settings with 8xMSAA.)

11 hours ago, HBZK100 said:

When will we get a fully compatible UI that A. Scales automatically with your resolution and B. Doesn’t look pixelated when you manually dial up the UI?

Thank you devs that there is already a way to scale up the UI but it would be nice if it we’re less pixelated that’s all. ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

Also I’d love to see NVIDIA Fast Sync natively as an option in the graphics settings. I have a GTX 1080 and 200FPS or more in nearly all scenarios. (I play at ultra settings with 8xMSAA.)

Sit further of your screen, you won’t see the pixels. ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)