Future of Star Conflict?

Kine I think you took a shot at something but missed with that quote on quote action.

He didn’t. He said you’re a weirdo. :wink:

(as well as the rest of us, but we’re not all the same. I played Battlefield + PlanetSide longer than this game here; I play despite the grind but wouldn’t miss it if it was gone)

Hello all , I’m SenC  this is my first post on SC forum and many more will come , I like it and  stay in this game.

Well  I’m one of the creator another space based MMO game , and currently game admin another close structure MMO game too, so i know things like player counts very well. 

First of all when you are in administrator team you realise players will never happy about current situation no matter what you do / what you provide / how hard you work : they complain about everything allways.

Lets clear 1 thing : Game still in beta …   most of the games stays beta short time because investers push developers always , some of them go public too early with many bugs because of that. After that players start to push them to FIX IT so game stuck with updates hotfixes  long time without real improvement.  

I see this game stay beta since 2 year well that means noone pushing them to earn money faster , thats a good thing but I think BETA word a label only , current situation this game very ready to remove beta label. If it stays beta I guess its lack of free space only , and when it happens this game will be awesome. Without advertising million of players start to play and most of them will stay , buy game currency and make game owners and creators rich . This is not a guess its a fact , game good realy , ship controls easier than others , aiming the key its not auto fire you have to be skilled PLAYER order to kill. When open space comes , current game modes will duel or tournament  mode only.

About realise harder to get equipment or ships higher tiers and quiting players, dont worry about them , worry about opposite , if getting high level equipment or high tier ships will not that hard , there is no goal left to archieve when you come to end easly, and game dies for player forever. So its a good thing getting harder thet keep players playing. 

This game will not gonna die easly I’m telling you more game improves more players will come ,your waiting time for a match will be much shorter , creators gain money and work harder with bigger team. There will be lot off errors bugs server fails  dont give up report when needed and stay here because it will worth dont worry.

Regards SenC

Hello all , I’m SenC this is my first post on SC forum and many more will come , I like it and stay in this game.

Well I’m one of the creator another space based MMO game , and currently game admin another close structure MMO game too, so i know things like player counts very well.

First of all when you are in administrator team you realise players will never happy about current situation no matter what you do / what you provide / how hard you work : they complain about everything allways.

Lets clear 1 thing : Game still in beta … most of the games stays beta short time because investers push developers always , some of them go public too early with many bugs because of that. After that players start to push them to FIX IT so game stuck with updates hotfixes long time without real improvement.

I see this game stay beta since 2 year well that means noone pushing them to earn money faster , thats a good thing but I think BETA word a label only , current situation this game very ready to remove beta label. If it stays beta I guess its lack of free space only , and when it happens this game will be awesome. Without advertising million of players start to play and most of them will stay , buy game currency and make game owners and creators rich . This is not a guess its a fact , game good realy , ship controls easier than others , aiming the key its not auto fire you have to be skilled PLAYER order to kill. When open space comes , current game modes will duel or tournament mode only.

About realise harder to get equipment or ships higher tiers and quiting players, dont worry about them , worry about opposite , if getting high level equipment or high tier ships will not that hard , there is no goal left to archieve when you come to end easly, and game dies for player forever. So its a good thing getting harder thet keep players playing.

This game will not gonna die easly I’m telling you more game improves more players will come ,your waiting time for a match will be much shorter , creators gain money and work harder with bigger team. There will be lot off errors bugs server fails dont give up report when needed and stay here because it will worth dont worry.

Regards SenC

i feel slightly comforted that the game wont b messed up in the future