Friendly fire tweaks(?)

I was experimenting a while ago and found that I can easily (if no regens applied) kill any ship with the ECM “Kinetic Supercharger”. Friendly or non.

This is due entirely to the “shrapnel cloud” that the projectiles leave behind. It does aboot 300dps on friendlies and can easily destroy weaker builds. (I’ve found this anomaly quite useful for discouraging the use of LRF ships in my matches.)

I propose, because of the power of this module, that friendly fire only effects hull and cannot hit the hull if the target ship is not below x% shields.

This will make it so that you can only hit friendly targets if they are previously weakened by an enemy or other phenomenon.

P.S. I only target friendlies if they are not contributing at all to the match in their current ship. Generally newbie LRF pilots in beacon matches.

… What?

Wut?

No, you can’t easily kill someone with the shrapnel’s cloud, not unless he’s already at the verge of death and refuses to move xD

No, you can’t easily kill someone with the shrapnel’s cloud, not unless he’s already at the verge of death and refuses to move xD

Nооb LRFs can’t build a ship. Anyways isn’t what CPTDF doing is against game rules?

Good LRF players are not useless in beacon matches.

“CPTDF?” Cute pics of the dark fox?

And I bring this to the front simply because I don’t want people to be able to damage me and me to damage others. (Friendly)

I vote that every time we are in a game with DarkRedFox we take LRFs and laugh as he tickles our hull and shields with his supercharger.

You’re not the only one, but I do not fire on friendlies.

Lol. And supercharger damage is only countered by heavy regens. And LRF only has one regen mod. (Unless engi nearby)

So you go around and fire at friendlies cause you deemed them to be not contributing ?   :01414:

P.S. I only target friendlies if they are not contributing at all to the match in their current ship. Generally newbie LRF pilots in beacon matches.

Lets see here how many of the rules have you told on yourself 

6.5. Intentional infliction of damage to allied team members.    -   This is due entirely to the “shrapnel cloud” that the projectiles leave behind. It does aboot 300dps on friendlies and can easily destroy weaker builds.

6.7. Giving up location of allied ships to the enemy.  (I’ve found this anomaly quite useful for discouraging the use of LRF ships in my matches.)
6.10. Any help to the opposing team.  Knowingly causing damage to friendlies would be considered helping the opposing team.

You were just Joken right ? :008j:

Well I haven’t used supercharger since it was added, so I guess? And I posted this to *stop* this. Because recently it’s been happening to myself.

Few months ago some genius decided to spend the entire game shooting me with that stupid gun. He ended up with 0 score and ruined the match for me as I couldn’t go into sniper mode without getting friendly damage -.-

I don’t understand why its enabled at all…

Because devs want it to be realistic without allowing newton to play with us.

Few months ago some genius decided to spend the entire game shooting me with that stupid gun. He ended up with 0 score and ruined the match for me as I couldn’t go into sniper mode without getting friendly damage -.-

I don’t understand why its enabled at all…

Was it Yuri? He does that when his teams bring out too many LRFs in t2… He considers that he is teaching them so that t3 is not so full of useless LRFs…

It was some IPz guy. And I was a lone LRF in a team of 8

It was some IPz guy. And I was a lone LRF in a team of 8

lrf bob

^-^