Fresh Blood on the Forum

I recommend that you encourage people in-game to join the forum like you do with Facebook and VK.

If they aren’t in the forum then they get this popup. Once they join they get 1 day premium license.

For filing a bug report that checks out and follows the code of filing bug reports you get 1 day premium license.

The reward could be anything though like mono, iridium, xenocrystals, etc…

Making the reward a choice would be even more ideal.

Keep in mind that there are few people in the forums and not much incentive to get on and yet we need more people and people like [@Koromac](< base_url >/index.php?/profile/243485-koromac/) and dare I say [@xKostyan](< base_url >/index.php?/profile/236074-xkostyan/) <— really hate that guy but he’s got a lot of info XD ahahah

May the salt be with you!

Maybe a contribution board with rewards when something is good or just for plain good feedback idk you know what i mean xd

16 minutes ago, ORCA1911 said:

Maybe a contribution board with rewards when something is good or just for plain good feedback idk you know what i mean xd

Not sure you even know what you mean, know what I mean ahahahah

2 hours ago, xXConflictionXx said:

Not sure you even know what you mean, know what I mean ahahahah

I have no clue what so ever lol

We need more of [@WolfKhanGeneral](< base_url >/index.php?/profile/240942-wolfkhan/)! Our top 3 most liked player!

His builds are amazing and helpful for newbies ![;)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/002.png “;)”) 

9 hours ago, Tillowaty said:

We need more of [@WolfKhanGeneral](< base_url >/index.php?/profile/240942-wolfkhan/)! Our top 3 most liked player!

His builds are amazing and helpful for newbies ![;)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/002.png “;)”) 

Yes, and even more so we need more [@ORCA1911](< base_url >/index.php?/profile/254263-orca1911/) 's. ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)