Free License Option

Every 5th day we are prompted to accept the free license. When you go there you also have the option to buy.

This is where I propose the change. On this screen all the other paid options should have a discount. If you accept the discount you forfeit the free license on this interval. You would either take the free license as usual, or buy/add license time for a discount. The discount should be random each cycle. Something like 5% to 90% making the higher percentage more rare.

The way it is now, no one will buy the license when a free one is offered. Publishers only care about money, that why I proposed it this way. 

I think we all can agree proposing a 50% flat discount every time like I would want is probably out of the question. 

I too thought about something similar last week. I did some Nightingale part farming and sure could use a discounted price on 3 or 7 day license.

I have something else to tell you.

Got a 6-month license, expected that a free license will not interfere with a 20% discount once a 6-month license expires since it’s free.

I was wrong when a 6-month license expired, I got only 1-day license discounted by 20%, from 300 to 240 GS instead of a 6-month license from 15500 to 12400 GS.

You should have just suggested that the free option - [1-day license] won’t interfere with the one that was purchased before.

Suggestion/Bug Report:

4 hours ago, Koromac said:

I have something else to tell you.

Got a 6-month license, expected that a free license will not interfere with a 20% discount once a 6-month license expires since it’s free.

I was wrong when a 6-month license expired, I got only 1-day license discounted by 20%, from 300 to 240 GS instead of a 6-month license from 15500 to 12400 GS.

You should have just suggested that the free option - [1-day license] won’t interfere with the one that was purchased before.

Suggestion/Bug Report:

I don’t think you understood the post. I am saying on each 5 day cycle you have the opportunity to buy/add license time for a discount of just accept the free day as always. It already takes you to the buy license screen. The extended time when it runs out I was not covering because that’s a different subject which also needs some thought put into.  

1 hour ago, DrDeath_ScD said:

I don’t think you understood the post. I am saying on each 5 day cycle you have the opportunity to buy/add license time for a discount of just accept the free day as always. It already takes you to the buy license screen. The extended time when it runs out I was not covering because that’s a different subject which also needs some thought put into.  

I know what you meant. This is not the same thing, and I explained above.