FPS

Only for posts regarding [this](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/26117-fps/) issue.

I see on gpu-z my gpu is at 100%

http://i38.servimg.com/u/f38/17/95/36/15/gpu-z_10.jpg

Put to low or ultra graphics not change the framerate.

Before the update, I was between 50 to 70 in the hangar depending the view and in pvp or pve was at 50 to 120

I had FPS 5.5 two times. 

I had FPS 5.5 two times. 

Try to change the steam Launch options:

085f130824.jpg

Or create a shortcut to our game.exe and add -nod3d9ex

For exemple “C:\Program Files (x86)\Games\Star Conflict\game.exe” -nod3d9ex

I can play for a few minutes then my FPS just hits rock bottom. The hanger is fine, it’s just in battle it goes all wonky.

Where do i find the games log files? I’ll post them with my dxdiag when i find them.

EDIT:

Logs:

[DxDiag.txt](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=8727)

[combat.log](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=8728)

[game.log](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=8729)

[game.net.log](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=8730)

I can play for a few minutes then my FPS just hits rock bottom. The hanger is fine, it’s just in battle it goes all wonky.

Where do i find the games log files? I’ll post them with my dxdiag when i find them.

You can found the log in: Documents\My Games\StarConflict

Is the -nod3d9ex Launch option suggestion a workaround?

Dropped to 26.5 FPS in hangar, about 40 in invasion and haven’t tried pvp yet.

[combat.log](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=8731)

[DxDiag.txt](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=8732)

[game.log](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=8733)

[game.net.log](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=8734)

[chat.log](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=8735)

Is the -nod3d9ex Launch option suggestion a workaround?

It work fine for me. Now I can play without lag.

Same issue here. Frame drops and gpu usage to maximum even on the desktop if the game is still running.

The “-nod3d9ex” fix, solved everythings for me.

logs & dxdiag:

[DxDiag.txt](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=8736)

[2015.02.12 19.56.11.zip](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=8737)

My regular FPS : 120 to 150

Now : 40 to 60

Regular FPS, 40-60

Current fps, 25-45

Normal FPS: 120-150, GPU was at 20%.

Now: 10-20, GPU is at 100% every time now.

Not playable at the moment.

have the same problem, i avoid the “Drop” simply turning the shadow settings on low:D 

still gettin on some PvP maps about 40-50 FPS, but most of the time SOLID 60!:smiley:

thanks for the Launch Option very appreciate that, the game game runs even more smoothly than before:D

The -nod3d9ex launch option fixed it for me :slight_smile:

I have this issue as well, it happens every time I re spawn in battle, upon re-spawning FPS drops about 60%. -no3d parameter fixes the issue.

Logs:

[DxDiag_for_issue-FPS_drop_after_respawn.zip](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=8739)

[FPS_drop_after_respawn.zip](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=8740)

Happened to me when I switched the map screen for a quick look at the map. From 150 fps to 3 fps and the GPU usage skyrocketed.

I haven’t played anymore. the dx stuff doesn’t work. Waiting for a fix.

For me the fix worked, usually i have 200-300 FPS, but sometimes after spawn & back in hangar it dropped under 10…

Still having the FPS problem after latest hotfix.

Normally I’ve got 250-300FPS

Now its 15-50, depending on setup

Im having the problem from point that I log in.

Tried the steam/launcher fix

Playing around with Vsynch/graphics

Putting ubuntu/linux on my PC brings other problems

Validating Game Cache brings me no further

Running cmd → Dxdiag doesnt show any problems

So whats next?

[chat.log](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=8741)

[combat.log](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=8742)

[game.log](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=8743)

[game.net.log](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=8744)

[DxDiag.txt](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=8745)

Still having the FPS problem after latest hotfix.

Normally I’ve got 250-300FPS

Now its 15-50, depending on setup

Im having the problem from point that I log in.

Tried the steam/launcher fix

Playing around with Vsynch/graphics

Putting ubuntu/linux on my PC brings other problems

Validating Game Cache brings me no further

Running cmd → Dxdiag doesnt show any problems

So whats next?

Your DxDiag reveal you have an outdated video card driver. The first logical step to solve your problem would be to update to the latest ATI video driver for Win8.1. With what you provided, I found the latest driver for your video card here: http://support.amd.com/en-us/download/mobile?os=Windows%208.1%20-%2064