Forum downvotes

43 minutes ago, xKostyan said:

![:015_2:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/015_2.png “:015_2:”)

1. Downvotes are as ret4rded as upvotes

2. thinking that stupid stuff that is upvoted doing anything is as ret4rded as (1)

3. implying that downvotes would fix anything is plain ignorant bliss. 

I think upvotes are useful to suggestions, That’s pretty much it. Telling myself it will get more attention fromm the devs, if it’s supported by a little green arrow.

Ohh and to boost the ego of some people maybe xD

Well, i know a guy who made multiple account to vote himself up, so it’s a definite no.

2 hours ago, ORCA1911 said:

Well, i know a guy who made multiple account to vote himself up, so it’s a definite no.

I know guys were hired and paid in ingame currency to do their job. 

Delete those accounts who “cheats” the sistem. We can’t loose features 'cause you don’t want to do what you are supposed to.

1 hour ago, xKostyan said:

Or you know, instead of beating ret4rd with ret4rd, remove the original ret4rd?

Instead of contering upvotes with downvotes, remove upvotes all together, i’d vote that up  ![:007_2:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/007_2.png “:007_2:”)

I’m tired of rets… 

444.gif

I just thought about something. We do have downvotes. You can downvotes what you upvoted, hahaha.

Upvotes are quite meaningless without downvotes.

+1 from me, even if these things don’t really matter much.

As I know some dessy-haters, downvotes would lose immediatelly the value. So NOPE.

On the other side, downvoting bad devchoices would be a thing, but nope…

NO to this.

13 hours ago, Spongejohn said:

I’m tired of seeing people spamming their noobish ideas/useless opinions without drawbacks. Anonimus downvotes are silly but you need silly weapons to fight silly guys.

If I see a silly post, clamping my teeth and try to ‘ne basszam fel az agyam’ (try Google ![:001:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001.png “:001:”)).  But there is no need to downvote. IMO.

i want a funny vote

and an interesting vote

and a sir, it did the world a giant favour if you just kill yourself vote

to be honest, with the aggro we can sometimes develop, i think, it wouldnt work… we just have too many people way too smart for their own good, and with smart i mean @$$holes.

4 hours ago, Lord_Xenon said:

As I know some dessy-haters, downvotes would lose immediatelly the value. So NOPE.

On the other side, downvoting bad devchoices would be a thing, but nope…

NO to this.

As I know some dessy-lovers, downvotes would be used just as much by them as by dessy-haters. Except that the haters outnumber the lovers, and for a good reason.

this is why we need downvotes, enough said

Why, so you can run a forum popularity contest? Oh, a newbie, hehe.

We don’t need any upvotes nor downvotes, this is a forum and not facebook, if you have a problem with topics then report them or contact the topic creator, petty arguments will not be tolerated as well. ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)