Fort Vida: elite pilot station

+1

But there should be no police ships/missile launchers in that sector.

Agreed. For elite pilots that want to duel at dawn to the death, there should be no unwanted interruptions. This place makes its own rules…

Wow, I love the idea, but i’m not sure that we can do it in the nearest couple of months.

:frowning:

How about you do it bit by bit then? First make the map a PVE mission like Fort Muerto, then add it to invasion, then implement the docking function (without designing a whole new hangar yet, just keep the emp fed and jeri), then implement the new mission types, then add the hangar.

Do you want us to write a PVE mission for this map, like that competition we had some time ago?

+1 

*bump*

Any news on this?

*bump*

Any news on this?

We got an answer from Error, [TTG suggestion: fort muerto](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/24170-ttg-suggestion-fort-muerto/) :

Error on 05 March 2015 - 08:09 PM, said:

Something like this might be added in the future.

And, we got an answer from CinnamonFake for the time of the major SC upgrade, as early as autumn

See: [3 new hangar stations ->> in th3 three dreadnoughts for ranks 10 to 15](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/30627-3-new-hangar-stations-in-th3-three-dreadnoughts-for-ranks-10-to-15/) :

CinnamonFake, on 03 June 2016, said:

Good points for OS :001j:  I think you will be able to see something similar after OS rework

OS will not change much with Autumn’s update. This thread and several others gives inspiration to the team to develop completely new OS system, like a whole new game in Star Conflict. But it’s too early to talk about it’s release date now.

OS will not change much with Autumn’s update. This thread and several others gives inspiration to the team to develop completely new OS system, like a whole new game in Star Conflict. But it’s too early to talk about it’s release date now.

Thanks guy. -.-

You successfully killed the hype.

I’m sad

Sorry, could not resist.  :005j:

Thanks guy. -.-

You successfully killed the hype.

It’s cool to be honest :001j:  Autumn update will brings awesome stuff anyway, another sort of awesome stuff. OS update will be as well, I saw the prototype by myself and it looks great. But can not say more about it and it’s release date)

It’s cool to be honest :001j:  Autumn update will brings awesome stuff anyway, another sort of awesome stuff. OS update will be as well, I saw the prototype by myself and it looks great. But can not say more about it and it’s release date)

hype revives. XDDD

It’s cool to be honest :001j: Autumn update will brings awesome stuff anyway, another sort of awesome stuff. OS update will be as well, I saw the prototype by myself and it looks great. But can not say more about it and it’s release date)

Awesome stuff - I want OS, so it will barely make me happy.

What you just say is delaying this with trying to hype at the same time. So nothing until winter or even next year. ‘Good news’…

Awesome stuff - I want OS, so it will barely make me happy.

What you just say is delaying this with trying to hype at the same time. So nothing until winter or even next year. ‘Good news’…

Maybe OS will not change much… But everything else does? What if you can now fly in OS with totally different ships? With totally different possibilities?

Maybe OS will not change much… But everything else does? What if you can now fly in OS with totally different ships? With totally different possibilities?

None of this will happen. A few premiums + maybe T5 destroyer will come.

They will more likely introduce a bit Pvp/PvE content and that’s all then.

So nope. The hype is dead and only Santa will bring it back.

Last time we got a long project thingy, all got a premium ship for free and weapons before that, the hype lives on lol

I’d say a hype for the autumn update would be justfified. 

I’d say a hype for the autumn update would be justfified.

Maybe if it was coming July 1st. XD

Maybe if it was coming July 1st. XD

gOC5sKf.gif

gOC5sKf.gif

Someone is in trouble!?