Football vs. Soccer

Let me add  GO HAWKS !     

Arent Hawks a Russian corp? AfaIk they are.

Arent Hawks a Russian corp? AfaIk they are.

For all you third-world peasants who don’t know the real meaning of the word football: Seattle Seahawks

For all you third-world peasants who don’t know the real meaning of the word football: Seattle Seahawks

Whats Seattle?

Whats Seattle?

City just across the border from Vancouver.

City just across the border from Vancouver.

What’s sarcasm?

Also +1 to the forum squad for a successful derail. That was fast!

Couldn’t stop myself

handegg.0_standard_709.0.jpg

Couldn’t stop myself

handegg.0_standard_709.0.jpg

soccer_vs_football.jpg

Ok, it was fun, specially the last video, but from now on let’s stop derailing this poor man’s thread. Sorry for being part of the derail COLDKILL1.

soccer_vs_football.jpg

Btw you arent the thoughtest guys.

Rugby+vs+American+Football.jpg

I must add that I don’t even like any of them  :lol:

Ok, it was fun, specially the last video, but from now on let’s stop derailing this poor man’s thread. Sorry for being part of the derail COLDKILL1.

Btw you arent the thoughtest guys.

Rugby+vs+American+Football.jpg

I must add that I don’t even like any of them  :lol:

Trust me, I wish rugby was more popular here in the US. I know it’s by far the rougher and tougher sport, but it’s still not a sissy-man’s fake like I’m hurt game.

Trust me, I wish rugby was more popular here in the US. I know it’s by far the rougher and tougher sport, but it’s still not a sissy-man’s fake like I’m hurt game.

Couldn’t agree more. Football looks like, so many actors crying for nothing. And I live in the country with the 2 top football teams in the world.

iLFfomDAmoLbz.gif

36blub.jpg

soccer_vs_football.jpg

How tough we are you say? Take a look to the video and you might find the answer. :smiley:

How tough we are you say? Take a look to the video and you might find the answer. :smiley:

Your argument is invalid:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-pTssI2yajI&t=0m15s

I took the liberty to move your posts to an individual thread in the offtopic section. The ongoing football vs. soccer discussion was just too interesting to simply delete it from the other topic in the coproration section =)

I took the liberty to move your posts to an individual thread in the offtopic section.

51129_1344320461.jpg

And suddenly that poor guy’s recruitment thread became a whole lot less popular. :lol:

51129_1344320461.jpg

And suddenly that poor guy’s recruitment thread became a whole lot less popular. :lol:

I mean, that guy was getting so much attention from so many famous Forum warriors, it was amazing! 

BTW, Soccer = A mans sport

I took the liberty to move your posts to an individual thread in the offtopic section. The ongoing football vs. soccer discussion was just too interesting to simply delete it from the other topic in the coproration section =)

Thank you Funky 

Here’s what soccer players need to learn.  It’d be more entertaining at least.

They can’t sell their fakes.