Flying while in SHOW MAP mode

Guys i have a tendancy to use the show map alot while in battles

its great to see whats going on on a larger scale

BUT  i can NOT  fly while i toggle it

I want to be able to perfom basic flight and use my thrusters whil in the SHOW MAP mode

any opinions?

That would be indeed useful.

alternatively or in addition to this, while I like the minmap with 3d it would be useful to have additional strategic map in the top right corner. It can be pretty small and still give me good information.

alternatively or in addition to this, while I like the minmap with 3d it would be useful to have additional strategic map in the top right corner. It can be pretty small and still give me good information.

^ this.

We need a mini-map.

^ this.

We need a mini-map.

+1

Bump.  But seriously.  A mini-map would be…well let’s just say that I would do many barrel rolls indeed.

On another note, there is a way to put your map into toggle mode, and it’s in the settings.  If I’m not mistaken, it’s under “Game,” but I might be wrong.  Also, it’s likely that they added this feature after the original post was made.  So if that’s the case, sorry for my lateness :stuck_out_tongue:

Just change the tab keybind from “Map toggle” to “Show map” and you’re set.  If you need to stay in it, click on the chat box.

cant fly while looking at your map bro, i want to keep at least flying while looking at the map