Fleet Strength Insignia bonus system revision

1zwdq2q.png

Fleet Strength is at 0% at the start. Once you start to synergize ships, you will gain more %.

Very soon this bonus provides rather irrelevant source of help and it becomes obsolete, while in other areas you still lack some different resources.

Fleet Strength Insignia grows and also changes in size and shape. More ships you fully level, further it grows.

Fleet Strength text message: Fleet Strength increases synergy gain by 200%.

Description should be a bit clearer here, like:

Fleet Strength increases standard and free synergy gain by 200%.

My standard synergy is off-the charts. Required amount of  real money to convert it, is simply ridiculous!

I would need 3669000 Galactic Standards for something like 550350000 standard synergy.

I got a new suggestion, on how to improve this mechanic.

Fleet Strength should provide three bonuses and no longer just one.

Right now we are having one bonus, which only affects standard and free synergy output.

My suggestion includes credits and loyalty vouchers as well.

If it is too complex to make this bonus count for every increased by %, then it should only count for every 10% for credits and loyalty vouchers.

This should only be affected in PVP, PVE, Special Ops and SQ mode.

Invasion mode should also be affected. Karma gains are ridiculous.

Of course, Premium License also affect those bonuses, along with any other GS Boosters. They all stack.

Since I already suggested, that Premium License should also give you 50% more Karma boost, then this special insignia only intensify such bonuses.

Summary:

Fleet Strength increases both synergy gains, credits, loyalty vouchers and karma gains by 200%, from my example, of course.

If this isn’t possible, or it it is simply too much, we got option 2.

Option 2: (Plan B)

You can select, what bonuses you want to have, but you’re limited to only one such bonus.

Clicking on an Insignia only switches the selected bonus output for a certain currency.

This function is not restricted for non-premium users. It is available for all players.

There is no limitation or currency needed for activate such feature.

Standard Synergy and Free Synergy gains could always be active by a default, only mentioned bonuses could vary, if selected.

or:

Standard Synergy and Free Synergy are also excluded and included as a separate bonus, if selected.

Insignia abilities: (provides selected bonus/es)

Standard/Free Synergy bonus Insignia by ??? %. (if excluded and added as a separate insignia bonus) - optional

Credit bonus increase Insignia by ??? %

Loyalty voucher bonus increase Insignia by ??? %

Karma bonus increase Insignia by ??? %

Optional 1:

You get a Credit Insignia bonus ability, when you reach 50%

You get a Loyalty Voucher Insignia bonus ability, when you reach 100%.

Karma points bonus boost should also count, but it start at 10% and it counts every further 10%.

Optional 2:

You get Credit Insignia bonus in effect for every 10% of Fleet Strength.

So, if you got 99% percent, It will only count as 90% bonus, but not 99%.

This is good, since without built Secret Projects you can reach 200%.

However, Premium ships are also needed, but you can still reach 130% bonus without any Premium ships and Secret Projects.

Please, discuss this topic.

We need to somewhat ease progression for newer players. Furthermore, progression should not be the main cause to play this game.

Do not forget to vote with your wallets and your votes!

Sincerely,

Koromac

I’d agreed would certainly improve the grind for some and encourage others to actually level thier ships rather than have T2 in T4 ect.

It should be a set bonus other than syn, vouchers would prob benefit most late game, and the credits from what i hear would help with those stuck around T3 trying to break into T4/5.

Not sure about the amounts involved but giving just extra syn discourage ppl to learn to play their ships properly i think.

I’d agreed would certainly improve the grind for some and encourage others to actually level thier ships rather than have T2 in T4 ect.

It should be a set bonus other than syn, vouchers would prob benefit most late game, and the credits from what i hear would help with those stuck around T3 trying to break into T4/5.

Not sure about the amounts involved but giving just extra syn discourage ppl to learn to play their ships properly i think.

I took your answer into consideration and thus I adapted the bonuses, since I agree with your point of view.

Standard and Free synergy will not be active by default, if not chosen by a player or unless, if the players vote for all active bonuses at the same time.

Adding these effects will have a similar outcome. The further you advance, the less you need of it to complete your progress.

Adding these effects will have a similar outcome. The further you advance, the less you need of it to complete your progress.

It is meant to be helpful for players, which have not progressed thus far. It would also allow faster progression, which this game lacks!

Still, such feature should be implemented anyway.