Fixing the game...

Maybe you need to develop your own game :smiley: Edit : oh wait!

Yes there still is a lot of room for improvment. But what you suggest is a different game.

An all time high score of 97 people online?

I want the same thing you smoke.

I’m in a “small” french corp and we are often 10 to 15 connected at peak time :smiley:

e433f33da3.png

I would try plaing Eve Online, its pretty much what u are looking for. Its expensive but u can earn money ingame and when u are good play it for free that way. It has a very good trading system.

I would try plaing Eve Online, its pretty much what u are looking for. Its expensive but u can earn money ingame and when u are good play it for free that way. It has a very good trading system.

Where do you think Uhmari got the majority of his ideas? He’s never been quiet about his EVE roots. But it seems he came here because he couldn’t hang with the “big dogs” and needed a more kid-friendly game to mold into his ideal vision of what EVE should have been.

Hence he’s been nagging the developers of every new space game ever since.

On a more serious note, I ask a serious question here, if anyone could fix this game, who would it be? (that question was rhetorical by the way).

There is on one else that has the ability, or knowledge in this community that can rival me in game development, there never has and likely never will be.

If this game has a chance, it will be because of me*.

Funny because I saw you playing several matches  a few months ago and your comabt skills (both aiming, positioning, map awareness, knowledge of any kind of battle mechanic the game has) were so low (your pilot profile and stats are a pretty good proof of that) that you lost any kind of credibility you could have through your verbal nonsense in the forum.

I mean I don’t want someone with the reflexes of a tortoise to develop and change the balance of a fast paced arcade pvp game.

Economy is the worse side of this game…

I know a game that you need to grind for a moth to obtain weapon or an item,

It’s very similar here and i am afraid that after some time few big changes will be realized for example income +50% or else, but then it will be to late to save it.

Games are alive as long as fans are, numbers here arent growing.

We can be afraid of big changes but small changes like sice version 0.7… won’t change much for better.

Perhaps except open world.

Star Conflict still has an opportunity to be unmatched in its field but if we keep on waiting and are forbidden to change anything my prediction may come true.

And i dont think anyone here would like it.

I dont want to leave this game becouse i was here since its open beta.

It’s amazing game with extreme potential, devs prooved that they can create great game but they have forgotten about us, players.

Can we count on you ?

Wow, OP’s suggestions are pretty extreme, if I may say so myself. I’m also not as happy lately with the game, but Star Conflict is still better than Fractured Space currently, imo.

That said, FS is still in alpha I believe, so they have a lot of development room to grow, whereas SC is a mature game.

Also, there are quite a number of space fighter sim games in development currently, and I expect there to be some failures and consolidation along the way. Hopefully Star Conflict is not among them, but it needs improvement to better its chances.