Fix Stuff

Who cares about 230 ping every game? Add a new gun that US players can’t use instead!

Who cares about packet loss and servers glitching? Add more ships that US players can’t fly! 

Who cares about unbalanced ships? Make crazy op ships that look pretty!

Who cares about easy to integrate suggestions that almost the entire playerbase wants? Add something random that is extremely hard and everybody hates!

Who cares that practically everyone wants 4 man squads back? Let’s make the launch menu prettier!

^^This is Star Conflict developers meeting in a nutshell. 

hai-my-name-ug4qhw.jpg

Pretty much tho.

But I suspect that they are going to be making lots of changes soon… Hang tight.

:fed_lol:

Dont think im taking the part of the devs but i dont want to get banned either…

post-255735-0-18763000-1459272913.jpg

Dont think im taking the part of the devs but i dont want to get banned either…

You just cannot be banned for pointing out the truth.

Anyway ArcTic, I think they understood (just look at what the 1.3.4 Discussion became) and they’ll probably fix (almost) everything in the next patch (Hope so).

I thought you left?

Oh god the zombie apocalypse is upon us! So many people returning from the dead to play Star Conflict!

Shart Posting ?

imgur

twxETdz.gif

You just cannot be banned for pointing out the truth.

You can never know,i come from the league of legend forum,anyways,lets hope they will add the 4-man squads back eventually…

Who cares about 230 ping every game? Add a new gun that US players can’t use instead!

Who cares about packet loss and servers glitching? Add more ships that US players can’t fly! 

Who cares about unbalanced ships? Make crazy op ships that look pretty!

Who cares about easy to integrate suggestions that almost the entire playerbase wants? Add something random that is extremely hard and everybody hates!

Who cares that practically everyone wants 4 man squads back? Let’s make the launch menu prettier!

^^This is Star Conflict developers meeting in a nutshell. 

That’s not how it happens. We’re actually trying to make the game better. And we’re listening to your feedback. Unfortunately, not much feedback in this post.