Fan Tournaments Discussion

WTB another 2v2 when I won’t be at a con pls <3

9 spaces remaining! Remember to sign up to the tournament HERE if you haven’t already!

Limited spaces left! A tournament plan will be released as soon as the team list is full - register on the PAGE now if you want a space!!

Prepare for carnage! We will be streaming live on Sensei Shotan YouTube channel (EN) and Dojo Ninja channel (RU)!!

Everything kicks off at 15:00 GMT!!

We have the scores in! After a couple of hours of combat and seeing how real the team chemistry was, I can proudly state that Triche / Turbo have won the Duality Tournament!

Second place goes to grande18 / ItalianBadBoy who put on a pretty hardcore compilation.

Third place goes to ShapeShifter / SINaka - hats off to you, you pulled it back home and made it definitely count for something ![;)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/002.png “;)”)

Next tournament like this will be announced soon. Stay tuned!

Congrats to all participants. 

[@DIONIPASTORIO1](< base_url >/index.php?/profile/257645-dionipastorio1/)

Fan Tournaments aren’t Sector Conquest. You should ask why this r15 against r9 happens in the proper place. I understand your frustation somehow. I have had to fight against this same NASA squads today, but this is no the place for letting go your frustration.

Please remain on topic. Expect a PM shortly

[“Old School T4”](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/32956-tournament-old-school-t4/) is ready to strike! Welcome to discussion ![;)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/002.png “;)”)

995fd1857ee5b9969a652ac9675c.jpg

Can i suggest a more casual approach to this?

http://www.samplewords.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/home-tournament-16-thumb.jpg

Before the tournament starts, we just sort teams in this bracket and make as much space as possible for the “better” teams to not fight in the first match instantly and the less “better” teams have a chance to go further than one match? Also i like schedules so it would help simplify it and keep track of the event better.

I am used to oldschool being T3, even tho back in the day T4 was the max, tournaments were barely ever held at T4…

T4 ships are beginning to see light with the latest changes in ranks/tiers soo why not, let’s try ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)

14 hours ago, ORCA1911 said:

we just sort teams in this bracket

No matter how clear and honest sorting will be, we will be blamed for “UNFAIR SORTING!”.

Only reasonable way is totally random distribution streamed live.

And group stage allows a minimum of 3 battles for each team (assuming group size of 4 teams) - seems good enough for me.

It’s not rocket science and whiners will always exist ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”) we cant make it perfect for them anyway.

Hot news: All pilots in team receive 10 Xenocrystals for each kill in tournament.

Loot, pillage and burn!

5 minutes ago, Devouder said:

Hot news: All pilots in team receive 10 Xenocrystals for each kill in tournament.

Loot, pillage and burn!

I’ll be signing up an OWL team soon! Looking forward to playing a few games without fcking destroyers and thar’gas all over the place ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”) 

Could you confirm that we choose a server that’s appropriate for all? It’s just that some of my members will be US and will therefore be unable to compete on RU server.

Just now, MightyHoot said:

u full, m8?

giphy.gif

Tillo when he saw there was free stuff

Yes we can put you on the team I think Tillo as long as you promise to not only fly long range ![:p](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/004.png “:p”)

2 hours ago, millanbel said:

Yes we can put you on the team I think Tillo as long as you promise to not only fly long range ![:p](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/004.png “:p”)

Fixed it for you, you are welcome

Hmm maybe i’ll give it a try 

17 hours ago, millanbel said:

Could you confirm that we choose a server that’s appropriate for all? It’s just that some of my members will be US and will therefore be unable to compete on RU server.

I can confirm, that WE choose a server. But we DO care about fairplay.

So if there will be US-RU-EU mixed battle - there will be EU server (unless both teams will want another one).