Fan Tournaments Discussion

3 minutes ago, John161 said:

I knew that this game is p2w.

You can get thar ga quite easily by doing events.

Just requires one or two months to get a r15

and 3-4 months for a special project ship.

Lol it took me only a month to get it to r14 ^^

44 minutes ago, Swifter43021 said:

You can get thar ga quite easily by doing events.

Just requires one or two months to get a r15

And the tournament is this weeked and not in some weeks…

1 minute ago, MightyHoot said:

Why? It requires so many resources or wut?

If you want the EM/Kinetic bonus + one or both guns + a special, then yeah, it requires quite a bit of xeno.

13 minutes ago, MightyHoot said:

oh well… I’m still short on those alien thingies ![:(](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/003j.png “:(”) 

uzMb2p7.jpg

And there’s me. Who have 1k6 panels and 210 fighter structure.  ![:):](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/).png “:):”)

Just now, John161 said:

And where do you put Kuyugeki aka Takamina? I don’t think that Swifter and SynaPse can beat him.

He would be 2nd if registered but I don’t see his name on RU forum.

2 minutes ago, Milfeulle said:

He would be 2nd if registered but I don’t see his name on RU forum.

maybe he withdraw. but I sawm him yesterday…

and he ist still in there

https://forum.star-conflict.ru/index.php?/topic/55160-registratsiya-igrokov-na-turnir-“star-conflict-the-hunt”/&do=findComment&comment=1174054

Just now, John161 said:

maybe he withdraw. but I sawm him yesterday…

and he ist still in there

https://forum.star-conflict.ru/index.php?/topic/55160-registratsiya-igrokov-na-turnir-“star-conflict-the-hunt”/&do=findComment&comment=1174054

My eyes are not what they used to be… edited:

1st: LittleChara 2nd Kyuugeki 3rd SynaPse, 4th Swifter or LOSNAR. I would put myself on 3rd at most.

30 minutes ago, Milfeulle said:

1st: LittleChara 2nd Kyuugeki 3rd SynaPse, 4th Swifter or LOSNAR. I would put myself on 3rd at most.

How to beat MilfeuIle : Tutorial

Step 1) Send him a MP saying “Hey, look, there’s a new season of railgun ! Go there > [insert random link]”

Step 2) Milf instant disconnect

Step 3) …

Step 4) Profit

34 minutes ago, Milfeulle said:

xD, it still feels like you missed a lot of players in oyur list, but I don’t know how good their Thar’Gas are so I can’t evaluate how good they are, e.g. iaogurchik008 or some other guys and imo SynaPse isn’t good enough for 3rd place

One place suddenly became available guys, check out the REGISTRATION!

Mercenaries! [The tournament Star Conflict: The Hunt](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/32751-star-conflict-the-hunt-tournament/#comment-391699) is ready to begin soon! Today, February 11, at 15:00 UTC!

Live broadcast on Youtube!

9d37aade880abfdd356cf0f43338.jpg

Any chance of getting these rules in PvP mode?

Expect something very shortly!!

posterdesign_duality1_en.png.67959770c93946de63f746da217b1061.png

Welcome to discuss [Star Conflict “Duality” 2x2 Tournament!](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/32824-star-conflict-duality-2x2-tournament/)

Remember to tune into the LIVE STREAM on Saturday, 25 February 18:00 MSK (15:00 GMT)

2085a616b48754f05a940e575f6aac7c13168365

I already know which team is going to win.

21 hours ago, Milfeulle said:

I already know which team is going to win.

I say Kuyugeki and Listick ![:p](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/004.png “:p”)

Kyuugeki and Listick if they can stand only using Recons and nothing else ![:p](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/004.png “:p”)

Like the idea but if there are only 16 teams → 32 slots i don’t want to waste one on me… not even having a partner. So i’d say have fun with this top 1% of this game.^^