Fan Tournaments Discussion

19 minutes ago, Swifter43021 said:

What’s wrong with that? 

For me GS was better.

For a tournament of this kind there is not much of a prize stuff worth the overall hassle.

7 minutes ago, ORCA1911 said:

For a tournament of this kind there is not much of a prize stuff worth the overall hassle.

fun ?

we never had a 1vs1 tournament until there 

On which server will the battles be held? e.g. for me and some others are russian server unusable due to high packet loss that is NOT caused by our own network.

1 hour ago, Swifter43021 said:

fun ?

we never had a 1vs1 tournament until there 

Yea, fun is good too.

This is discrimination against people that don’t own Thar’ga! Can I participate in my Wolf-M? ![:p](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/004.png “:p”)

Ugh it’s 9am here in US time and I have work, would be nice if it’s evening or late night, fml. I guess I’ll eat popcorn and watch stream at work.

tumblr_ocwr34ocnx1vu70jco1_400.gif

We already know who’ll win…

20 hours ago, John161 said:

On which server will the battles be held? e.g. for me and some others are russian server unusable due to high packet loss that is NOT caused by our own network.

On the most comfortable to both participants. Usually russian players agreed to play on EU or US servers

4 hours ago, EndeavSTEEL said:

We already know who’ll win…

I bet on Milf, but looks like he can’t. So I cried a lot

I think now is time to register so :
DrFarcik ![:p](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/004.png “:p”)

Yeah, 18h UTC is passed my now

So Swifter here

![:002j:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/002j.png “:002j:”)

The REGISTRATIONhas been opened on Russian Forums

9d37aade880abfdd356cf0f43338.jpg

Wait, I’ve just realized that it’s in the middle of the week, not during the week-end.

So no way I can. 

11 hours ago, Swifter43021 said:

Wait, I’ve just realized that it’s in the middle of the week, not during the week-end.

Umm… it’s the exact weekend  February 11-12

14 hours ago, CinnamonFake said:

On the most comfortable to both participants. Usually russian players agreed to play on EU or US servers

I bet on Milf, but looks like he can’t. So I cried a lot

On 1:1 no, I bet 1st LittleChara, 2nd SynaPse, 3rd Swifter, 4th LOSNAR. We shall see.

14 minutes ago, Milfeulle said:

On 1:1 no, I bet 1st LittleChara, 2nd SynaPse, 3rd Swifter, 4th LOSNAR. We shall see.

And where do you put Kuyugeki aka Takamina? I don’t think that Swifter and SynaPse can beat him.

20 minutes ago, Milfeulle said:

Aww

You’re cute.

I won’t be third ![;)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/002.png “;)”) I’m not that good and my ping isn’t very stable.

But I unlocked some specials (Aka reconstructor and hive) yesterday. May do some cool stuff. 

7 minutes ago, Swifter43021 said:

I won’t be third ![;)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/002.png “;)”) I’m not that good and my ping isn’t very stable.

But I unlocked some specials (Aka reconstructor and hive) yesterday. May do some cool stuff. 

Why does everyone have more stuff for Thar’Ga then I have? (OK I know it is coz I lost at least one week where I had an p2do mission).

And I doubt that at least your connection to the Russian sc server is worse then mine (jumping enemies coz 30% packet loss)

2 minutes ago, John161 said:

Why does everyone have more stuff for Thar’Ga then I have? (OK I know it is coz I lost at least one week where I had an p2do mission).

And I doubt that at least your connection to the Russian sc server is worse then mine (jumping enemies coz 30% packet loss)

'Cause I paid for it

Just now, Swifter43021 said:

'Cause I paid for it

I knew that this game is p2w.