Faceless man Squads

On 5/20/2016 at 2:48 AM, CinnamonFake said:

I don’t think that this is a good way. Pilots should know, who they’re fighting with.

I agree removing the names is bad. I also think removing the squad indicators is bad, but that’s already done. In PVE is useful to know who in squad. In PVP not so much, but it give you an idea of what to expect. Before the squad marks was removed I would often ask to join the group when doing the PVE. Now I have no way knowing therefore I don’t ask.

You can usually tell by the corps. But Then you can go stealthy and fly with friends from other corps ![:p](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/004.png “:p”)

The feature is doing good actualy) At least it isn’t discouraging anybody to lose hope in squad battles

6 hours ago, CinnamonFake said:

The feature is doing good actualy) At least it isn’t discouraging anybody to lose hope in squad battles

I think the squad indicator for pve should be brought back. There is no hope to lose in PVE. It allows the squad to find others to fill it. We all know how long it can take to get a match sometimes. 4 man pve squad equals instant match. Sometimes I try to invite people only to find out they are already in a squad. 

I hope you will consider this. I am pretty certain the squad markers being gone for pvp is is permanent. I am sure you can see it being useful with no negative impacts for pve.