[F]Overdrive is broken

Whenever i activate the ship begins to swing arround madly. 

impossible to controll it propperly.

swings in 180 degrees back and forth.

Have annyone else experianced this ?

It isn’t broken, it is working as intended.

Read the tooltip again…

It isn’t broken, it is working as intended.

Read the tooltip again…

^This.

It may be a latency issue. Press f11 ingame to show your ping.

So. my ship pointing ewrywhere except where i want it to point, is intended ? thats just a xxxx remark…

So. my ship pointing ewrywhere except where i want it to point, is intended ? thats just a xxxx remark…

Working as intended with Overdrive if you bothered to read the tooltip…

There is a differance frome increased rotation speed, to WTF is my ship doing !? Stop it. let me fly !  no?

So clueless lol

I think it’s a bug when using Overdrive while having the +30% rotation speed implant.

I think it’s a bug when using Overdrive while having the +30% rotation speed implant.

Really? I’ve never noticed anything buggy about using overdrive with the rotation implant. The ship had a “weight” to it, but it was still very controllable.

if i were a pro geek i wuld record it for you.

it often just turns arround arather uncontrolably for me…

I feel like Overdrive is too good; there’s no point in picking either of the other fighters.  It allows you to faceroll/tank too much and do massive damage at the same time.  Either duration or buff percentage needs to be cut like Jerichos (for the dmg/resist part only).

Only one overdrive gives tanking buff, and ive taken enough torero medals to think people shouldnt bevlieve its op, in the hands of an expert sure its godly, but not op, op would mean any idiot could use it

Weather it needs to be nerfed or not, is a nother issue. this is about the ship bieng uncontrolable while its active.

Weather it needs to be nerfed or not, is a nother issue. this is about the ship bieng uncontrolable while its active.

Working as intended.

Either you lack, or you dont deserve the burst-dps of a god *laughs*

the overdrive isn’t broken…the game is just too slow to show every movement since the steering is vastly increased…if you would switch to expert mode you could control the ship…

unfortunately you cannot switch infight between basic and expert mode…kinda handicap…maybe it is for balancing

I prefer basic and see none of these problems with it being unhandable, might be you guys use the empire steering implant and not the fed one?

o m g. so many children. hehehe

well i fly the Deimos 2, and it has those buggy movements sometimes. 

Im flying basic mode. and this is something that needs to be looked at. im just saying

There are no bugs with the movement, learn to control your ship properly…