EXPLOSIONS [BOOM]

EXPLOSIONS [BOOM]

Welcome to a highly hazardous zone. Be advised, that any time something might blow up.

Hello there pilot! Looking for a corporation? Well EXPLOSIONS is still looking for someone, either new or experienced already. Your applications may be written here in this topic.

bTy9bKpTL.png

So far we’ve been in the shadows, but this can now change. So far our numbers have not grown enough, that we would participate as a whole in SecCon or Tournament battles, we play mostly as mercenaries. That’s why we ask You to join us today. We respect each others’ needs and we expect that from newcomers as well. Originally, formed as Wpk v2., has now became a sort of a completely new corporation, awaiting any pilots.

So, what do you actually get from joining us?

• Teamplay with members of the corporation.
  • A fully upgraded Dreadnought (T5 all the way)
  • Eventually a way to compete in leagues (Let’s kick Ninjas!)
  • EXPLOSIONS! We all love them. I’m sure you like to watch your foe explode as we all do.

What do you need to have already in order to join us?

• Somewhat good summary of basic tactics or strategies.
  • Game time is evaluated as well. The more, the better!
  • TeamSpeak Client. Our TeamSpeak server is here: 81.4.109.19. (please note: this server is public. You can find the BOOM corporation right under Hangar section. Please behave.)
  • +18 years is not needed necessarily, but recommended.
  • Respect other players, even your worst enemies or nemeses.
  • We don’t really care if you are inactive unless there is like a tremendous amount of pilots with for example 100 days and you are one of those.

Corporation officers and VPs:

• QmegaFighter [Ceo]
  • AccessDenied [VP]
  • Warp2 [Officer]
  • QuantumJake [Officer]
  • Lazzarouali [Officer]

*You can contact any of these players in game via PM for application*

I still have to finish our icon BTW.

And that SC app. 

And tons of other projects/drawing/stuff

Raaahhhh give me some free time! I need some.  ![:(](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/003j.png “:(”)

Made this especially for this corp in Real life.

Spoiler

Hmmm, I smell bacon.

A modified old one that’s relatable.

Spoiler

21 minutes ago, AdamWest said:

A modified old one that’s relatable.

Hide contents

aight this goes way up high to the op ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)

Best corp trailer ever.

So two quick questions / Statements:

1. Who is making our forums ?

2. New ts idea, I have my own and can create a 512 user one if we get our forums up.

ts.adam-west.ca  - Only 32 users. - at least we can prevent dirty xkost from joining the public server and causing trouble

(All CEO, VP and possibly officers will have admin rights once they connect)

New ts would be a separate virtual server.  [(Own 2x 3550 M5 in my basement with esxi, fortigate fronting it with 8tb synology nas.) ← this is how I get the ladies . .  ladies love the compute]

Explosions.adam-west.ca or a free dyndns so explosions.dyndns.org.  Your call.  Once we have forums we can have a 512 user licence.  So thoughts ?  We have solid vets we need to get this corp off the ground and kill me some Nasa Scumm  (#nohate except for milf and zombo)

well omega already hosts a server… But a dedicated ts server is always helpful.
We could use the old Wpk website for the BOOM forums.

Is this corp still alive? Where’s my girl phoenix?

I mean, the corp itself is slowly getting active with more new members, although Phoenix and Omega are outta there. Omega is at OWL I think and Phoenix I don’t know about.

Thought I would make somewhat active corp out of this. 

11 hours ago, QACinnamonTroll said:

I mean, the corp itself is slowly getting active with more new members, although Phoenix and Omega are outta there. Omega is at OWL I think and Phoenix I don’t know about.

Thought I would make somewhat active corp out of this. 

What about Ruda?

7 hours ago, ZDemon said:

What about Ruda?

Ruda is in NASA i believe