Experience Transfer Display should be changed

I just bought $39.99 galantic standard pack for experience transfer to Zeta, and just wasted $39.99…

Here’s a thing,

screenshot-190828-143332.jpg.4f41fcab0096f3474226f6de7ab39085.jpg

screenshot-190828-143327.jpg.45a68a94ab20f9dbbdb22b5fbb36438c.jpg

Experience transfer window does not show you which ship’s experience will go to free experience.

I wanted other ship’s experience goes to free experience and used at Zeta.

In reality, my Zeta’s 1500000 experience went to free experience!

So, in conclusion,

(Zeta: 3000000

free: 507000)

=>

(Zeta: 1500000

free: 2007000)

My suggestion: Please show what ship’s experience will go to free experience and let us choose which ship’s experience to transfer!

You used to be able to select which ships to pull synergy from. Idk why they removed this.

There are also every couple of weekly events that double or even triple the synergy transfer rate per gs.

WTF, taking Synergy from non leveled up Ships is bad, really bad.

14 hours ago, John161 said:

WTF, taking Synergy from non leveled up Ships is bad, really bad.

All ellidium ships are at max lvl.

2 hours ago, Boczek121 said:

All ellidium ships are at max lvl.

Not really, I wouldn’t count it max as long as I still have nodes to buy (and they cost synergy).

[@CutieSP](< base_url >/index.php?/profile/261483-cutiesp/) Maybe try to make a Bug report out if it and/or complain at the support since you payed money for an got taken Synergy from a ship that still needs it. (Money is the only reason they might consider changing something)

34 minutes ago, John161 said:

Not really, I wouldn’t count it max as long as I still have nodes to buy (and they cost synergy).

It is because even right after building it has gold laurel wreath on the class icon, but I agree it shouldn’t take exp from ellidium ships when you didn’t buy all the nodes.

31 minutes ago, John161 said:

[@CutieSP](< base_url >/index.php?/profile/261483-cutiesp/) Maybe try to make a Bug report out if it and/or complain at the support since you payed money for an got taken Synergy from a ship that still needs it. (Money is the only reason they might consider changing something)

So it’s not a bug, but [@CutieSP](< base_url >/index.php?/profile/261483-cutiesp/) maybe support will undo exp exchange so you will get your gs back. You can report it at https://support.gaijin.net/hc/en-us/categories/200005051-Star-Conflict but I’m not sure if they will help you with this.

I don’t want to start a discussion on what could be considered a bug and what is just bad game design. One never knows the intention of the devs, so you can never be sure if it is a bug or intentional.

Thanks for your tips, but sadly, I already used some Free Exps… so they will definitely say no.

Open a support ticket if you haven’t already and send me the ticket number, surely there is something that can be done to help.

1 hour ago, ORCA1911 said:

Open a support ticket if you haven’t already and send me the ticket number, surely there is something that can be done to help.

712543175_Screenshot_20190829-230727_SamsungInternet.jpg.370b3f641ad49c563ec800cd7231fcf8.jpg

Here you are…Though I have no before and after screenshot that contains synergy change.

So how much exactly did you lose in experience? Can you give me an estimate?

7 hours ago, ORCA1911 said:

So how much exactly did you lose in experience? Can you give me an estimate?

about 1500000

Answer from Support: Whether you intended or not, there is no coming back.

Bye my $39.99

Big oof.

But yeah that’s the typical support response. “nah we can’t help bye.”

9 hours ago, CutieSP said:

Answer from Support: Whether you intended or not, there is no coming back.

Bye my $39.99

When did u get the answer? 

10 hours ago, ORCA1911 said:

When did u get the answer? 

About a day after, so I used all free synergy to other ships.

Dont give up yet, ill try to see if there is something we can do.

11 hours ago, ORCA1911 said:

Dont give up yet, ill try to see if there is something we can do.

Thx for supporting me, I will wait for the result.

Spoiler

BTW, for Devs, 

if taking exp from un-fully researched Ellydium ship to free synergy is intended to take user’s money away, I’m really disappointed.

Don’t let players’ love turn into hate, since we need more players in this game.

I actually dreamed about your game.

Your game became official E-sports, supported by some named-companys and hundreds of people gathered to watch this game.

This is how I love this game, and want this game to be.

Again, please don’t let us down. This is my first and last message for you.

P.S. I still love my Ze’ta.

screenshot-190902-215955.jpg.6cc8bbf82ac8c84174cba86f67e10180.jpg

Any response from support yet?