Exclude T4/T5 Destroyers from the League mode

You’r

Aaaaaaannd we are back to square one!

pls stop spaming here… this is not fair!

pls stop spaming here… this is not fair!

to whom?

You’r making no progress at all…

Feel free to explain how “you’r”(you are) is wrong here!

Feel free to explain how “you’r”(you are) is wrong here!

it is not you’ r , it is you’ re

you are welcome

your

you’re

are different, what you are doing is that you are spelling it you’r, which is 1 character off from both cases, and you use this instead of your and instead of you’re, so for some one that sees it once or twice it looks more like a simple typo, cause you know, 1 character off, but since i have seen hundreds of your posts, it is clear that that was no typo, even your post above proves it.

you are welcome

your

you’re

are different, what you are doing is that you are spelling it you’r, which is 1 character off from both cases, and you use this instead of your and instead of you’re, so for some one that sees it once or twice it looks more like a simple typo, cause you know, 1 character off, but since i have seen hundreds of your posts, it is clear that that was no typo, even your post above proves it.

you’r grammern@zi is over9000

you are welcome

your

you’re

It is entertaining to watch internet warriors like you put their life and soul in pointless xxxx they do.

giphy.gif

That is what you are trying to tell us, but the way you react tells us otherwise.

@tilo it is not grammarnazeee it is you’renaz! )))

That is what you are trying to tell us, but the way you react tells us otherwise.

Is this the word you use to suppress your sadism and loneliness?

@tilo it is not grammarnazeee it is you’renaz! )))

I’em’not! Knightmare’z!

Is this the word you use to suppress your sadism and loneliness?

is this the only thing you are capable of coming back with, because you know, that is the only thing you are coming back with, and you did not even came up with it, you looked it up on the Internet. Sad.

is this the only thing you are capable of coming back with, because you know, that is the only thing you are coming back with, and you did not even came up with it, you looked it up on the Internet. Sad.

you-dont-say-meme.png

you-dont-say-meme.png

Admitting own issues is the 1st step towards self improvement, good for you.

That is if you actually know what that meme means.

Admitting own issues is the 1st step towards self improvement, good for you.

That is if you actually know what that meme means.

No i don’t know what it means,explain to me.You are the one with receptive aphasia,feel free to use google images if you can’t describe with words.

About

“You Don’t Say?” is a rage comic face based on a contour drawing of Nicolas Cage that is that is used as a sarcastic response to an obvious observation or statement, in similar vein to “O RLY” image macros.

which means that this:

is that much obvious that doesn’t even need to be said. Hence you are admitting your own problem of incapability of coming up with a response on your own.

Is it clear enough?

I played today in the League with my team, and the enemy always had 1 or even 2 Destroyers at the same time. It was always the same. We only got 1, maybe 2 teams without a rank 11 Destroyer only.

All you need to do is to fire a Photon Torpedo, then there is gravitational pull, kinetic damage, no matter, if you’re behind an obstacle or not…

Just camping near allied or enemy beacon and purple balls bumping into ships (Halo Launcher).

Again, League MM is a joke. I mean, you can’t really do it worse, than it is already. There must be serious revamps made, otherwise I see no point in playing anymore.

Just get a T4 Destroyer or don’t play at all, because there is a high chance that you will lose the match without it.

Some rules or suggestions: (don’t tell me to write a separate suggestion, since no one reads them anyway)

• League Team with a Destroyer should get another Team with a Destroyer. If such thing is possible

• If the enemy team have a Destroyer and your Team doesn’t have one and there is no other team, it should be disabled, unless if the enemy happens to have the last remaining ship, which is a Destroyer

• If both teams have a Destroyer, then those rules don’t count

You can use google search,good for you.

You can use google search,good for you.

That is a 1st line in my resume.

Just fought a tourni game, destroyer team with engie against normal gunship with engie and command team. It was a masacre, and the destroyers got massacred. It appears that even gunships are too fast for destoyer weapons to hit them. Destroyers are a joke in teamplay against the the typical overpowered combination that has been going for years  and there is no reason to ban them from any playmode.