Exclude T4/T5 Destroyers from the League mode

U mad bro?

More of a disappointed, on how smart you are.

More of a disappointed, on how smart you are.

No xxxx Sherlock.

No xxxx Sherlock.

It really didn’t sound they way you think it did.

It really didn’t sound they way you think it did.

Since when does text have sound?

God you guys are killing me

What did Koromac say? - “You don’t have a Destro ball - you are gonna lose”, period, he did not specify teams, he did not specify conditions, anything, he simply say - “don’t have Destro ball don’t go to T3 tournament”, which is BS. Did [DESU] had Destro ball? - no, did they win? well yeah. Even if that tackler wouldn’t feed 10 kills, they have killed other stuff too.

And 6 destroyers, command and a healer is not a paramount, neither 5 destroyers ecm command and a healer, even going something stupid as going 8 covops and gangbangign an engineer out of the cloak and then avoiding the fight for rest of the game still a win, and no ECM will not make a kill when that many targets come from the cloak in close range, it is a matter of timing. And don’t give me “oh but this is stupid and boring”, i don’t care if you are having fun, there is always something that is not “fun” when win at stakes, that is how multiplayer PvP games are.

DESU is DESU. It’s a rarity if we are not ranked in first line in tournament. 

And I love how you put theories against practice runs. ONE intie dies if there is ECM present which knows what to do. Or recon. So kill for kill. 

Only possibility is to avoid fight till the end of the match and THEN dive with gunships for ONE kill. This works if enemy team is just sitting still for whole 6 minutes. I know you are busy with writing on the forum, but maybe do some games on test server - 8 vs 8 in configurations we are discussing here? 

And I love how you put theories against practice runs. ONE intie dies if there is ECM present which knows what to do. Or recon. So kill for kill. 

Only possibility is to avoid fight till the end of the match and THEN dive with gunships for ONE kill. This works if enemy team is just sitting still for whole 6 minutes. I know you are busy with writing on the forum, but maybe do some games on test server - 8 vs 8 in configurations we are discussing here? 

Are you implying they are capable of running test server with 16players?!

Actually it was good example - corp vs corp (they are flying together). And actually it was 7vs7 - that bear had a connection problem, same as me. For 4 minutes I was flying forward few seconds, then back, then again. I couldn’t change direction, shoot - nothing, so my input in the final score was minimal (and yes it was at the “enemy half” - I have no idea why I didn’t die. 

The problem is - our adversary  had terrible positioning - engie alone, people doing stupid things. That’s why we were able to win this. 

Nope you won 'cause your teammates farmed the afk guy and the isolated frigs/destroyers in the middle of the map, while the others where sitting behind their respawn. 

So no: this is not a right example to how counter a proper destroball.

And apart that: tbh playing more with them, i’m starting doubt there’s a way to counter them without another destroball.

Nope you won 'cause your teammates farmed the afk guy and the isolated frigs/destroyers in the middle of the map, while the others where sitting behind their respawn. 

So no: this is not a right example to how counter a proper destroball.

And apart that: tbh playing more with them, i’m starting doubt there’s a way to counter them without another destroball.

Best counter for destroyers in groups:Alt+F4 and all Destroyer balls are gone,thank me later  :006j:

our discussion has become strange… it doesn’t longer fit the topic! we were talking about a gamemode (leagues) without destroyers…

I experienced that especially players on high-tier(t4/t5) don’t like destroyers, so i think leagues mode should stay without destroyers!

So ECM, Then recon, you see what you are doing? You are countering proposed counter, and all of a sudden it is no longer a destroyer ball but actually organized team that uses Destroyers as a core, but supports its flaws and weaknesses with other roles. This is called meta shift, and has nothing to do with balls of anything, For past 2-3 years we had teams revolving around gunships - 4-5 gunships+heal+ecm+command with mixed in adaptive guard and recon, dominating the meta, no one called it gunship balls, or fighter balls, even though 70% of a team were fighters, we never had frig heavy nor interceptor heavy team dominating “competitive” side of the population, ever befor. And this is precisely my point winning vs “destroyer balls” is possible, just as possible as it always were possible to win vs frig balls, even at their uber healing op state, but that has nothing to do with dealing with “organized team that uses Destroyers as a core”, since forever you wanted to win vs gunship team, you go gunship teams, in Team battle setting of course.

the enemys you had in the vid were the same who called us cheater and left against us in tourny(at least the corp)! it’s not the best battle to show your point.

So ECM, Then recon, you see what you are doing? You are countering proposed counter, and all of a sudden it is no longer a destroyer ball but actually organized team that uses Destroyers as a core, but supports its flaws and weaknesses with other roles. This is called meta shift, and has nothing to do with balls of anything, For past 2-3 years we had teams revolving around gunships - 4-5 gunships+heal+ecm+command with mixed in adaptive guard and recon, dominating the meta, no one called it gunship balls, or fighter balls, even though 70% of a team were fighters, we never had frig heavy nor interceptor heavy team dominating “competitive” side of the population, ever befor. And this is precisely my point winning vs “destroyer balls” is possible, just as possible as it always were possible to win vs frig balls, even at their uber healing op state, but that has nothing to do with dealing with “organized team that uses Destroyers as a core”, since forever you wanted to win vs gunship team, you go gunship teams, in Team battle setting of course.

No one cares about you’r theory.

No one cares about you’r theory.

your

You are doing it again.

we had 6 destroyers today… we won 3 times… easy wins! they are just not fair, they don’t fit to other ships

your

You are doing it again.

befor.

You have no right to correct my spelling.

You have no right to correct my spelling.

considering you are writing you’r every single time instead of your, means you are not able to grasp the concept of a difference of your and you are, even after being repeatedly told how it works.

“befor” instead of “before” is clearly a typo or lack of spelling, while understanding what the hell it means. See the difference? (I doubt you can though)

considering you are writing you’r every single time instead of your, means you are not able to grasp the concept of a difference of your and you are, even after being repeatedly told how it works.

“befor” instead of “before” is clearly a typo or lack of spelling, while understanding what the hell it means. See the difference? (I doubt you can though)

Is your sadism striking again?You need to entertain your empty soul?

Simply throw in a picture you describe your words,show your receptive aphasia.

Is your sadism striking again?You need to entertain your empty soul?

Simply throw in a picture you describe your words,show your receptive aphasia.

you finally did it! Took you awhile, but I am proud of your progress.

LOL. Anyway, I think we are going too much off topic. 

You’r making no progress at all…