[Evo] Evolution is recruiting - Top English PvP Corp.

Hold the phone! EVO is back?!?

I may have to come out of retirement just to bag me some EVO tags!

#1 English corporation, my afterburners.

Back when I joined, and for 2-3 months straight, EVO was THE top Corp. Rank 1 in B/F ratings (back when they existed, now it’s just a renamed F-rating), keeping a titanic gap between them and whoever was fighting for 2nd place.

However… their leadership of the boards vanished when zerg corps joined the fray.

I’d love to see EVO try and reach for 1st place again, that’d be quite a sight.

EVO was about the first ‘zerg corp’ is SC. And they were in top ratings only because of their zerging. :slight_smile: They never had realy skilled players, though they probably had few decent players, but that’s it. And, I guess, they usualy played T2(or even T1?) because I rarely saw them on T3(or above).

You can’t say that the corp is “top” only because it’s in the “top ratings” look at who’s in top10 pvp ratings now… This ratings can be confusing for newbies, but everyone with some experience should know what they realy worth. How many of that “top corps” tried their chances on tournaments? And what results? Though, I want to shake hands of that corps who at least tried something!

As JJ noticed - ratings are just indicator of activity and that’s it.

But let’s see what results EVO will have on the next tournament, if they don’t stop playing and if they decide participate in it. :slight_smile:

EDIT:

P.S. I’ll never forget the last time I saw Uhmari with his squad in PvP, it was back in 0.7, about few days or maybe a week before 0.8.0. They it was T3 battle on a Devil’s Jaw map, and they were all empire frigates, staying togather. It was a frigball(though, ppl began to use this word only somewhere in middle of 0.8)… So they were very slowly pushing the center of the map, more staying behind the rest of their team… I saw that and thought “What are they trying to do?”… I’ve got behind them on my Prometheus Fire(it was still T3 ship back then) and crashed their entire squad with my heavy rails on a single overdrive… And then Uhmari was PMing me for like 20 minutes saying how weapons are OP, that they should be nerfed, that he will speak to devs, and so on… Ah, good memories come back! :slight_smile:

EVO was about the first ‘zerg corp’ is SC. And they were in top ratings only because of their zerging. :slight_smile: They never had realy skilled players, though they probably had few decent players, but that’s it. And, I guess, they usualy played T2(or even T1?) because I rarely saw them on T3(or above).

You can’t say that the corp is “top” only because it’s in the “top ratings” look at who’s in top10 pvp ratings now… This ratings can be confusing for newbies, but everyone with some experience should know what they realy worth. How many of that “top corps” tried their chances on tournaments? And what results? Though, I want to shake hands of that corps who at least tried something!

As JJ noticed - ratings are just indicator of activity and that’s it.

But let’s see what results EVO will have on the next tournament, if they don’t stop playing and if they decide participate in it. :slight_smile:

I have fond memories of being in there. I learned a lot just by squadding with them. When I was in there, they had below100 members, tops. Several of the zerg corps (130+) were still below them. Only when the ship roles came out did EVO start to slowly die in a painful manner, but it wasn’t until… what was it… 8.3 (?) that EVO got dethroned. I saw no signs of it being a zerg corp, at the time. Call me biased but, hey, I was in there to see the activity. I’m sure a round 12-20 online pilots at peak sounds a lot like a zerg corp’s ~40/50.

Note to self: get pugs to focus fire Uhmari, show him how to zerg with STYLE

Omg look at all the flaming and trolling going on.

I cant believe the mods let all this stay posted.
Seriously how mean spirited can yall be. Whatthefk

A Corporation comes back to the game [WHICH IS GOOD FOR A GAME WITH SUCH A LOW PLAYER COUNT

And what do yall do.

Give me a break so what if you have some lame story of [one time i blew this guys whole squad up]

One time i chased a esb member down and killed him

in a game like star conflict it easy to make mistakes and start flying POORLY in a second

it happenes
Ive flown no where near as much as everyone else but this is sad to think that yall would chase a player off of this forums is sick.

Enjoy your 50 min ques in SQ, its your own making, even the mods are at fault for not displining this forum.!!!

Please remove “top english pvp corp” from your recruitment message and thread. It is insulting and demeaning to other corporations, even if you would be the best, it would not be appropriate to make that claim,

so please remove or become the most disliked CEO in this community forever.

LOL I thought I earned that title. Most hated CEO. Most hated player , and so on.

Not that I want that title, but I don’t think UhMari will ever be hated on as much as I have been. 

And to add insult to my injury. I bought 200 dollars worth of gold before I ever bought my first DLC, followed by the rest over time. 

Yea the most heated Player bought every single dlc plus the new Mauler ship.

I know what I paid doesn’t really cover much, but Its a good sized share compared to what probably 90% of us have paid in.

No insults intended.

As a new player to the game, I was excited to learn that the new corp I joined (Evo) was operated by one of the “head developers” of the game.  I was also excited that this new corp was the “top PvP” corp.  Being a new player has its disadvantages but I have been playing PvP games, the last 4 years of which have been space based mmo’s, since the Burning Crusade expansion pack of WoW.  Not even 1 day into my membership of this poorly misdirected corp, I realized the CEO was more full of himself than anyone I’ve ever met.  I was kicked because he said he “is not happy with my progress”, which is fine… I wouldn’t fly under an Evo tag if i was paid 500k a year to.  I would just like to point out a few things, from a Aces point of view.  1.  You can not in good conscience expect a day 1 Ace to win a PvP match entirely on his own (which, Uhmari, you do).  2.  You can not honestly expect someone to follow the rule of being on teamspeak if, especially yourself, nobody is EVER in there.  3.  You can not tell a brand new player that he can not play in PvE so he can build up his gear BEFORE going into PvP battles, and expect him to win!  4.  HOW THE BLOODY HELL can you call yourself the top english PvP corp on server when you A) dont own a single sector, B) dont offer help/advice to your members, and last but definitely not least C) you have 1, count it, ONE ship with max synergy?  You can tell your corp members they can’t PvP if they want, you can lie to the ENTIRE Star Conflict community about how “laid back” you are, and you CAN be a god in your own mind… but what you can’t do is take away the joy i will find in turning whatever unmaxed ship your flying into an explosion of your own arrogance.  Take it from me when I say this is THE most unprofessional, misguided and unfortunate corporation. as it lies in the hands of the single worst leader of any organization I have EVER met.  Good luck and may God have mercy on you, for in the field of battle, I will not!

Ouch.

There’re CORP members on the forum who’ll admit it and not jump ship immediately.

I will just say that the best corps out there don’t need to announce themselves.

They are known by real facts and players request to join them.

LOL I thought I earned that title. Most hated CEO. Most hated player , and so on.

Not that I want that title, but I don’t think UhMari will ever be hated on as much as I have been. 

And to add insult to my injury. I bought 200 dollars worth of gold before I ever bought my first DLC, followed by the rest over time. 

Yea the most heated Player bought every single dlc plus the new Mauler ship.

I know what I paid doesn’t really cover much, but Its a good sized share compared to what probably 90% of us have paid in.

No insults intended.

You’re not even close to Uhmari status. Until you impact this community so greatly, like being the sole reason that downvotes were disabled in the forums, you’ll never be close.

Also, Uhmari won’t stop talking about how NASA is just a bunch of arrogant xxxxxxx, and yet he comes and does this? Hilarious.

DrDiablo , the thing with Uhmari is that they realy don’t worth much in a battle, and they think too much of themselves. Their actions and their words are wrong, they must be punished for that. “Top English PvP Corp” - even if they’ll ever become top they shouldn’t cry about that on every corner.

And surely, you’re right that if corporation and players are coming back to game - this is good. I just hope that they will always be on the enemy side or in some other battle. Thought, they’re not alone like that, and they aren’t the worst of all(at least they weren’t realy worst of all long time ago), there are enough players who’s usefullness only in taking a part of damage and a part of enemy attention for a few seconds.

If they weren’t saying that they’re top/best or something - you wouldn’t see all this stuff about EVO in their thread.

Enjoy your 50 min ques in SQ, its your own making, even the mods are at fault for not displining this forum.!!!

Say thanks for the patches that completely change everthing and player need to start over after every major patch. And also they’re making the game less playable every time.

There was some dynamics and fun in 0.7, there was some freedom in 0.7, but then they recuded speeds, reduced freedom in module choice, then weapons choice, then they nerferd strafes, they buffed all control(ECM, guard, tackler modules) and added more to what was in 0.7, and they were slowly reducing speed from patch to patch, same as freedom in implant choice. So now we have tanks in liquid space without gravity, instead of space ships in vacuum.

Also: if solo game was possible in 0.7, and wasn’t very different from squad game, in 0.8 there was more difference and squads and shipballs(‘frigballs’) had more advantage, and in 0.9 solo is completely dead for me - you just can’t do anything to a not Ace squad with voice…

You’re not even close to Uhmari status. Until you impact this community so greatly, like being the sole reason that downvotes were disabled in the forums, you’ll never be close.

Also, Uhmari won’t stop talking about how NASA is just a bunch of arrogant xxxxxxx, and yet he comes and does this? Hilarious.

I guess that’s a good thing, considering what I have been dealing with lately.

I don’t even see why I am so disliked. I just call things out for what I believe them to be, but the truth can be unpleasant.

We really should not be trolling on each other. I am sure I missed a lot here, but it seems like enough time has passed to let things go.

I recently learned some people just like to hold grudges, so there s no real solution to it. Good luck in your wars. I am sure we will all be fighting with or against each other soon.

Just warp him into a rock and laugh, if nothing else…

Omg look at all the flaming and trolling going on.

I cant believe the mods let all this stay posted.

Seriously how mean spirited can yall be. Whatthefk

See that -87 reputation that Uhmari has on his profile when you hover over his name? He earned every bit of that.

Don’t go around with a bleeding heart for every piece of gamer-scum if you don’t know the backstory. I guarantee you don’t know the half of it.

I guarantee you don’t know the half of it.

I don’t know a quarter of it.  I searched online to figure out why downvotes were disabled.  Uhmari was the closest hit to my lazy “detective” work.  Since his resurrection, I’m not surprised at his downvote level.

I don’t know a quarter of it.  I searched online to figure out why downvotes were disabled.  Uhmari was the closest hit to my lazy “detective” work.  Since his resurrection, I’m not surprised at his downvote level.

If you want to see negatives, check out this dude [Aspire](< base_url >/index.php?/user/230682-aspire/)

He is the Intricate and was associated with Uhmari in different ways :slight_smile:

Please stop the off-topic.