Evil Space Bears [ESB]

I tried Expert flymode and Basic, but if I watch ur videos it seems like u play with Basic.

So my question is with what mode u fly ?

Expert for a better control of the ship,  not for battle :00222:

I decided to look up this so called “best player”, Burn2Death.

Ok, he has pretty nice stats, Destroyed Ship Rating is highest that I have seen atleast and good win/loss.

But after looking closely at his other stats, things start to… not add up at all!

RANKS

He has Empire rank 12 with Wardens at 15 and Legion almost at 15.

Federation rank 12, Armada and Vanguard both Rank 15.

Jericho Rank 14, almost 15. Techs rank 15, Raid rank 14.

How is this even possible? With how the contract and loyalty system has been before, there is no way that he could have those sub-factions at Rank 15 without having the main factions at Rank 15, that is simply impossible.

One can only speculate how he came by those Rank 15 with almost all subfactions but main factions are nowhere near Rank 15…

They both require equal amount of experience to level so basicly if you got one subfaction at Rank 15 then the main faction should be at Rank 15 aswell.

DAMAGE / REPAIRS / CAPTURE

This is where it gets even more interesting…

His stats at the moment of this post:

• Damage done: 83 430 168 (277 076 per hour spent in battle)

• Repairs: 16 406 536 (54 485 per hour spent in battle)

• Capture: 1 953

Mine:

• 78 309 216 (1 072 602 per hour spent in battle)

• 9 379 733 (127 397 per hour spent in battle)

• 37 512

He has time spent in battle of 12 days 13 hours where as mine is only 3 days 1 hours and I’m nearly at same damage done number as he is and a friend of mine has surpassed his Repairs with only 2d 1h spent in battles.

His statistics just don’t add up in any way, how can he have so little of everything with so much played? He has slightly less average kills per game than I do but more average assists.

He should have 5 times more damage done and over twice the repairs done considering rest of his stats are not that far off mine.

You could explain the lack of damage/repairs if he went for fast wins by capturing beacons etc quick but that is not the case.

Same goes the other way around, you could explain the lack of Capture points if he just killed everything in his path but his damage/repairs clearly show that is not the case either.

So, how is this possible? Only logical explanation I can even think of for these stats is that he sits in a sniper ship killstealing all game long so his damage done is low and he barely gets any repairs and no capture points like that but still gets decent ship rating because he finishes the enemy off (Which counts for your rating).

But he would have to be damn good at killstealing to achieve so little damage done in so little time.

Another thing that I think might propably be true here is “wintrading”, or simply put: He uses a second account to farm himself free wins/moneys, but then again that would require for him to have capture points or damage done from that because there are atleast bots in the enemy team that he always has to kill or enemy beacons he has to capture.

Short version: His stats make no sense at all.

Maybe this is more appropriate place for my post.

and what is wrong?

and what is wrong?

post-177332-0-64677300-1363994853.jpg

post-177332-0-74418900-1363994854.jpg

and what is wrong?

I think I explained it all pretty well in my post.

A couple of moths ago there were no faction ranks, only sub-factions. There were people who hit 14-15 ranks with their sub-factions and it moved to the faction rank after the ranking system changes. Faction ranks were implemented not so long ago and they were capped with level 12. So when you hit level 12 - faction rank freezes, but you still can level up your sub-faction rank till level 15. 

As for the overall stat system - it’s bugged atm and shows a lot of wrong numbers. Therefore, it’s not the best thing for judging skill or w/e.

A couple of moths ago there were no faction ranks, only sub-factions. There were people who hit 14-15 ranks with their sub-factions and it moved to the faction rank after the ranking system changes. Faction ranks were implemented not so long ago and they were capped with level 12. So when you hit level 12 - faction rank freezes, but you still can level up your sub-faction rank till level 15. 

As for the overall stat system - it’s bugged atm and shows a lot of wrong numbers. Therefore, it’s not the best thing for judging skill or w/e.

Well that would explain a lot right now. Though my stats seem to go up accurately atleast, how long has the stats system been in the game?

As far as I know, stats system was there since launch, but it was closed, so only GMs could see it. “Top 50 players” topic was located on forum and was constantly updated. For some reason devs closed it. In the middle of January new stats system was launched (the one you can see on site or in game) and it has been malfunctioning ever since 

Expert for a better control of the ship,  not for battle :00222:

so that means if I want to fly like a boss I have to use expert and if wanna fight in a normal game I have to take normal :smiley:

I think basically both modes are good depends on the pilotskill :smiley:

Bump

Solo interceptor training   :00222:

never give up in PvE

Holy f*cking sh*t, that inty control…

I could sure as hell use some pointers from you gents…

do you fly with default key mapping? Somwhow i think i’d have an easyer time if i switched W and S with Space and Alt…

massive respect though, hugging that asteroid WHILE keeping the nose in the direction of the horizon… crazy, crazy russians…

I’m playing with default key mapping. Here is the video of squad vs squad T4 interceptor fight. It is mid quality and without sound and editing, because I’m n00b at this :slight_smile:

is that normal or expert camera control?

normal

Hi where could one apply to tryout for corp? added a few of the recruiters watched the training video. I know radyogh from ingame and have played with him quite a bit.

Thanks for ur time.

Fenrirlol

Hi guys,

it is always nice to meet you on the battlefields. much respect for your skills.

Ohgr

Hello ESB

Greetings from NASA corporation. You guys know how to pilot your starships and its always a tough battle against you.

CEO-NASA

1. If you have the ultimate advantage over the enemy team, try to end game as fast as possible (take all beacons, kill the captain, destroy all beacons). There is no need for spawn camping.

Starhammer and Skyguardian in a battle :

Dropping and taking the bombs all game long without trying to win in order to farm points.

Are ESB good or are they just exploiting some mechanics issues ?

Will your CEO do something about this behavior ?

Starhammer and Skyguardian in a battle :

Dropping and taking the bombs all game long without trying to win in order to farm points.

I doubt this. If they didn’t placed the bomb then something prevented to do this. ESB aren’t making suicidal runs usually.

Can you attach logs of battle? So we will see bomb pickups.

My logs are not so precise.

But I let you count the points :

Let explain us how you can reach so many points with 2 kills and 14/17 assists while their mates kill more and can’t get as many point as Starhammer and SkyGuardian.

Plus, I was here, I saw it. If ESB have rules and then don’t respect them, I already know what I have to think about this team. This behavior was sellfish, and penalize the entire team : If you leash points, your team get less credit while you get more.

I let you my screenshot. Perhaps it is not a real evidence, but I think you can’t explain how they get so many points without leeching.

post-81812-0-44774500-1365972014.jpg

Please clean up that, and protect your reputation.