Event Idea

I just thought of a battle idea for a future contest, so I thought I’d share it. What if you created an event where both teams were trying to gather pieces and assemble a bomb. The pieces would be scattered around both sides of the map and players would fight to control them and then put them together (e.g. a random order of assembly would be assigned at the beginning of the match and players holding the pieces would have to find out through trial and error what that order was) Once the bomb was put together, the game would basically work like it does with the EMP bomb, only with 1 beacon for each side. 
    It just came to me when I was thinking about the EMP bomb matches and I thought it would be an interesting game mode to introduce in a contest. Anyway, let me know what you guys think.

Putting puzzle building in a match were some players show no teamwork will lead to a bad game.  It could be fun, but the logic and teamwork will make it frustrating.

True, but the whole point of a contest is teamwork. 

Maybe for PvE, not PvP…

I am talking about an event contest. If you enter a team in a contest, then most likely you are focusing on teamwork to pull you through the contest.

Putting puzzle building in a match were some players show no teamwork will lead to a bad game.  It could be fun, but the logic and teamwork will make it frustrating.

The whole point of the suggested event by Jon is teamwork. If you remove the teamwork from said event, what would there be left?