Eta's Avatar & Signature Generator

Pilots!

Gaijin team and I are proud to present you the Star Conflict avatar and signature generator!

Thanks to this tool you can easily create picture you can use in forums or on the web.

To get your pictures, you just need to write your In-Game name and chose your favorite ship.

If you have a slow connection, please wait the page load completely (~3Mo). You may need to refresh if you click the button too fast.

Generator HERE

Some samples:

t_l_chargement.png                                          t_l_chargement_1.png

Avatar**                                                                          Signature                      **

hahahaha donate… funny stuff

Edit: I wish the skill rating would be active and changing. You could farm SR in T1, get a high SR. then let it drop in t3

Ok, this is cool.

hahahaha donate… funny stuff

:facepalm:

Edit: I wish the skill rating would be active and changing. You could farm SR in T1, get a high SR. then let it drop in t3

You can’t farm skill rating if every single player you face has less than 1000.

You farm it in T3/T4, and make it drop in T1.

Looks interesting, but i’m happy with my signature. :lol:

Neat idea, but i like our current logo

Nice tool, thanks!! :good:

I am more curious in an access to pilots database :lol:

I am more curious in an access to pilots database :lol:

I am also curious. I had no idea about any kind of pilot info API

I am also curious. I had no idea about any kind of pilot info API

The api is in… early stages of developement, let’s put it this way, we provide it for our players on a request-basis. Should you have some Ideas or even projects in mind - contact me, and we’ll discuss if we can provide you with it.  :012j:

The api is in… early stages of developement, let’s put it this way, we provide it for our players on a request-basis. Should you have some Ideas or even projects in mind - contact me, and we’ll discuss if we can provide you with it.  :012j:

I actually had a similar idea as OP a few months ago but seeing no mention of an API i forgot about it and now that its already accomplished i don’t see much point in working on it. This is good to know, though

Well 1st thing comes to mind is Incorporate Snib’s/Eta’s Log analyzers with pilot database, you know, either like an extra lookup field or even clickable in a result table.

Well 1st thing comes to mind is Incorporate Snib’s/Eta’s Log analyzers with pilot database, you know, either like an extra lookup field or even clickable in a result table.

No problem from my end if Antibus gives the ok.

In the meantime and since we went for an early derail anyway, have some API proof of concept intergration into another project of mine (please refrain from throwing the EULA at me, I’ve got permission from the devs):

Zo2Y4zD.jpg

I like it, Eta, good job, really.

I am also really happy the devs really started implementing an API. That sounds like christmas to me.

Also love the overlay, Snib. Well, I just guess it’s made via overlay :slight_smile:

Sure, and for everyone: as long as your creativity does not exploit or ruin the gameplay (and not making changes to gameclient files) we are more than happy to discuss it with you  :salute:

I love it, thank you for your hard work :lol:

In the meantime and since we went for an early derail anyway, have some API proof of concept intergration into another project of mine (please refrain from throwing the EULA at me, I’ve got permission from the devs):

Zo2Y4zD.jpg

Sure, and for everyone: as long as your creativity does not exploit or ruin the gameplay (and not making changes to gameclient files) we are more than happy to discuss it with you  :salute:

So, Snib :smiley: are we going to see this released to public :lol:?

So, Snib :smiley: are we going to see this released to public :lol:?

The player lookup field to the log analyzer? Sure, can add that. After the next patch, waiting for some additions to the logs first that the devs were so kind to implement for me.

The overlay? Haven’t decided. Maybe it’ll go into extended closed beta testing for supporters only? :lol: (can’t say I don’t learn from StarGem xD)

nice one

You can’t farm skill rating if every single player you face has less than 1000.

You farm it in T3/T4, and make it drop in T1.

I must disagree with you.

One week ago, I went at t1 to help a friend that is starting the game.

I used the harpy : One-shot everything with his special, and have 2700 dps with lasers.

Got around 20 kills/0death per match without doing anything hard.

My DSR went from 1400 to 1500.

Oh, and to the OP.

It don’t work with me. It only shows my stats but nothing else.

And you know that there’s a flag to force the download right? I’m a bit surprised that you can only download with Chrome.

I’m a developer so, if you have any questions, feel free to ask. I’d be glad to help you.

Edit :

In fact, the problem is only present with Dolphin browser.