ESB killing teamates in SQ ?

Baby don’t hurt me…

No more…

No more…

I don’t know why you’re not there…

Oh no!  Self destructing to troll a premium T3 gunship/styx ESB squad.  I’m such a n00b!  Get over it.  When I’m trying to help new corp mates in T3, facing an ESB squad over and over that kills new players too fast where they can’t learn is not helpful. 

But that was not what this original post was about.  As long as you aren’t teamkilling in sec con, this has nothing to do with you.

You mean that drama??

How did the drama about cry and hate switch against PrM?

What is right? What is wrong?

Everyone can kill me, im not imortal!! But at least i dont quit the game as soon as it started Mr. Tesla!! You must have a precious DSR LOL

You mean that drama??

If you really want to argue about this, you are the one that started it.

If you really want to argue about this, you are the one that started it.

I killed PRM solo in his lightbringer (with all his bros on me too) with my lightbringer and you should have seen his determination to kill me afterwords.  I loled.

Everyone can kill me, im not imortal!! But at least i dont quit the game as soon as it started Mr. Tesla!!

maybe on opposite day…

I think there’s only one way to sort out this argument…

I think there’s only one way to sort out this argument…

hqdefault.jpg

Watermelon eating contest!

I was thinking more this:

no dance battle?

no dance battle?

untitle.JPG

1277465896_eating-watermellon.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1j0lmQJLftU

This is how it must be settled.

make ***, not war  :005j:

Tell that to dogs.

Go dogs, die cats. 

Since everything important has been said and the thread is going offtopic, I will close it now.
For further issues: Please report the players, I checked a few of the mentioned players, but I did not find a single report regarding team killing. If you made a report during the last week regarding this issue, please send me a pm with the reported player.