ESB killing teamates in SQ ?

lol-wut.jpg

,damn xxxx esb was foreverer empire

Btw, that’s not true. They were already federation etc. Just to dominate the map to their advantage.

just lol, we didnt killed anyone of you wpk in SQ, and yes loosing by .n.oob like you playing recon and ecms with 3 pylons and shoot doomsday missles everysecond at me and hass is realy n.oob style, damn xxxx esb was foreverer empire, when someone will switching then you.

btw wpk in SQ what is it a rumor? now stfu and stay on our ignore Pylon bob

So thank you for confirming you actually did it.

I always wondered why they called you Crymaru. Now I know.

The part of the internet that any kind of report is useless is just sad.

that is most of the internet

xD

just lol, we didnt killed anyone of you wpk in SQ, and yes loosing by .n.oob like you playing recon and ecms with 3 pylons and shoot doomsday missles everysecond at me and hass is realy n.oob style, damn xxxx esb was foreverer empire, when someone will switching then you.

Oh hey, says the man who flies ECM 22/7. The other two hours you actually fly smart.

ESB has swapped between Empire, Fed and Jericho solely for the sake of controlling as much territory as possible (back when SQ was like that). When the mechanics changed, ESB maintained themselves MOSTLY on Empire, swapping to Fed every now and then just to get matches.

The pack is active enough in SQ. Our numbers have dwindled a bit since ESB has started stealing our members, however.

xD

Thank from 1 User:

[Nekromant](< base_url >/index.php?/user/243425-nekromant/)

lol

Calling someone a n.oob, because he using a “valid” (it’s in game already isn’t it?!) passive modules to spamm missiles or something is a excatly a n.oob move Crymaru, especially when you told him how Daimon with even 20% missile faster cooldown is awesome, lol dude, just lol. You should blame devs because of that and not calling someone “n.oob” because you being killed by that. 

Sentence structure sweetheart. Use it.

I like the fact he calls me pylon bob when I spend 7 hours with him the day before where we spammed missiles all 7 hours and he even told me about the deimon and how great it was. “kurdi you should try deimon with 3 pylons, maximum did 26 kills with it xD” the guy that tells me deimon ship whines over me using it.

I like the fact he calls me pylon bob when I spend 7 hours with him the day before where we spammed missiles all 7 hours and he even told me about the deimon and how great it was. “kurdi you should try deimon with 3 pylons, maximum did 26 kills with it xD” the guy that tells me deimon ship whines over me using it.

It was implied that unless you use it against pugs, you’re a Ace.

what is pylon btw? new module that you can craft or object?

“Pylon bob” LMAO!

Cool name kurdi

P.S. i’ve reported many players for intentional friendly-fire and to this day, I can’t remember action against a single one of them. 

what is pylon btw? new module that you can craft or object?

MLuPNkZ.jpg

aCoelMa.jpg

Which make your missiles look like this:

20rtkwE.jpg

MissileSpam_zps19ecb228.png

Which make your enemy look like:

734978_10151448281380452_1475115624_n.jp

I find this hilarious coming from one of the biggest spawn campers ever. Missile pylons != cheap and Spawn camping == cheap. IMO, you should be banned for spawn camping, the language you are using on the forum (which is definitely bannable as my joke about somebody’s mother was a warning!), and your killing team mates. Bad sportsmanship is inexcusable. Do you not have a life?

Looks like I should stop leaving town for a couple of days…

Look, if a team member kills you in a battle, please make a copy of your logs and report the player using the in-game report function. In the description of the report, say you have a copy of the logs as evidence.

Now, team killing is rather rude and disrespectful, so please be sure to report players who are doing this. If you have any questions, please feel free to pm me.

Also, keep the flame/off topic to a minimum. Let us try to be respectful and constructive here.

Kill teammate in SQ -> get -1 corp point per friendly kill. As simple as that.
Still can be abused, though.

Need system that do not punish you if you graze friendly shields in the heat of the battle or he flies through you heavy blaster stream, but to punish people shooting teammates on purpose.

Do like some places with FF on, if a teammate kills you, have a prompt asking if it was intentional. Sure, it can be abused by picking “Yes” but if the punishment is getting kicked from the game, while you may spite someone for it, have fun being down a player in your SQ game.

_ 6. During the game, the following is prohibited: _

6.5. Intentional infliction of damage to allied team members.

Looks like I should stop leaving town for a couple of days…

Look, if a team member kills you in a battle, please make a copy of your logs and report the player using the in-game report function. In the description of the report, say you have a copy of the logs as evidence.

Now, team killing is rather rude and disrespectful, so please be sure to report players who are doing this. If you have any questions, please feel free to pm me.

Also, keep the flame/off topic to a minimum. Let us try to be respectful and constructive here.

Twidz, NOTHING gets done. NOTHING. People send reports all day long and the most I’ve seen happen was a kick or mute. It’s hard against the rules, I’m definitely sure you’ve had MANY reports on this matter, and hey! They’re all still playing happily…