Entry 87 — New Year in Star Conflict!

Yeah, it’s pretty nice to see that the game has some advertising after all, and that channel has quite the audience, the part where the destroyer can be seen doesn’t reveal that much, the weapon is G’Thar’Du, and the module under cooldown seems to be the Unidentified device, or Spike’s ram, we do get to see the dreadnought too.

9 minutes ago, xXThunderFlameXx said:

Yeah, it’s pretty nice to see that the game has some advertising after all, and that channel has quite the audience, the part where the destroyer can be seen doesn’t reveal that much, the weapon is G’Thar’Du, and the module under cooldown seems to be the Unidentified device, or Spike’s ram, we do get to see the dreadnought too.

That’s right omg. Elly dessy gets all the fun “removed” items

35 minutes ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

That’s right omg. Elly dessy gets all the fun “removed” items

No?.. It’s likely a placeholder, yet if it’s going to be “released” this month they likely have everything done for it or most of the things, but I guess they didn’t want to spoil it too much.

Sweeeet addition that destroyer, really sweet… Hope that special skin in its bundle will get a bonus though… Perhaps +15-20% resist against aliens (actual bonus is Simply useless…. if there is one at all…) ?

Wondering about when we’ll (eventually) be able to build an Ellydium dreadnought in corps… Hope its bonus will be as convincing as its visual appearance   ![:fed001:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/fed001.png “:fed001:”)

On 12/6/2018 at 8:21 PM, xKostyan said:

Like what?

Thi Lith beam is F’ing annoying for one 

two - that red mist thing that some fighters can hit you with that is pretty much a kill - seen it on brawl can’t remember the name

three - ECMs that can fly into your spawn on team battle - fly circles around everyone then fly off with the whole team shooting at them and not die

four - I still hate that dessie ‘haha you cant cap’ AOE weapon that maybe ecms can steal but never do and has lost me many matches

five - stingray pumped up to r17

six - similiar complaint to the ecm - some wolfhounds are soo fast they come in do poo poos on yer lawn then zip off back to their team and zip you can do

seven - the rape lazer on the Spike - doppler = OP

PEACE

6 hours ago, nOw said:

Thi Lith beam is F’ing annoying for one 

two - that red mist thing that some fighters can hit you with that is pretty much a kill - seen it on brawl can’t remember the name

three - ECMs that can fly into your spawn on team battle - fly circles around everyone then fly off with the whole team shooting at them and not die

four - I still hate that dessie ‘haha you cant cap’ AOE weapon that maybe ecms can steal but never do and has lost me many matches

five - stingray pumped up to r17

six - similiar complaint to the ecm - some wolfhounds are soo fast they come in do poo poos on yer lawn then zip off back to their team and zip you can do

seven - the rape lazer on the Spike - doppler = OP

PEACE

#3 blame your team for not taking tacklers. If ECMs scary you, think what Grey Falcon can do. 

Stingray is made of wet paper that even cannot 1v1 with empire engie. 

and as my friend said yesterday when I told her that Wolfhound is pretty aggressive ship “I saw a few today. They didn’t impress me” and proceed to do kills with her lazor Spark. 

#7 - dodge.