Entry 84 — Modernization

27 minutes ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

Then pick the highest ships

Is 2 feet high enough?

7 minutes ago, ORCA1911 said:

I am a mountain and my head is my temple and I am a mountain and my head is my temple and I am a mountain and my head is my temple and I am a mountain and my head is my temple and I am a mountain and my head is my temple and I am a mountain and my head is my temple and I am a mountain and my head is my temple and I am a mountain and my head is my temple and I am a mountain and my head is my temple and I am a mountain and my head is my temple

3 hours ago, GatoGrande said:

When I read this  ![:facepalm:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/facepalm.png “:facepalm:”)

Still have logs to prove it. Dunno why are you surprised? Stingrays are made of wet toilet paper, their most effective build is high risk high gain, with only the warp module to run. Hell, next time you will create the post “fastest ship in the game - Boremys”  or maybe “unkillable Acid Hydra”. 

4 hours ago, John161 said:

Imo it is OP compared to other Fed Gunships (except maybe Wolfhound). I haven’t had a problem fighting any Stingray lately, most of them are easy to counter.

John doesn’t have a problem with them either.

All you have for your claims are clipped screenshots and whining. TBH - my biggest beef with the current situation in random pvp is lack of teamwork, lack of objective thinking and people that treat it as 1v1 pew pew game. In normal situation with tactical thinking team fed gunship is just a feeder. Some time ago you said that some people were squadding and farming kills. Well - were they the best players in game? Nope. They were just doing what was normal a year or two ago - squadding up, cooperating, focusing on objectives/targets. In this game two cooperating ships were always better than two playing randomly. So why won’t you squad up and try it for a change? You are claiming to be much better player than me - in the squad you should be invincible. Or even try playing to your team strength. I started to take an engie lately due to increased number of frigs around. It sometimes changes the tides of battle as even in Team Battle I rarely see an engineer. 

The limit for premium ships to one (or at least two), was needed, thanks god. Byebye to my Crus Q.
But it will be a tai’kin spawm again (I guess?).

And brawls… well, you’re bringing again those annoying game mode (Survival), and a good old one Combat Recon.
But if it was hard to find a match (now always), dividing the queue is not gonna help.

I hope see a dedicated updated only to improve the performance of the game.

But hey, read again. You have 4 predefined ships in survival and you loose it on death like in capture the beacons. So matches will be super fast.

I keep reading the topic title as “monetization” for some reason.

On 9/28/2018 at 7:42 AM, qakinCZ said:

Premium ships can have only one unique module/modificatoe/weapon equiped? So goodbye Star conflict. I will not miss you… I mean that if you buy a premium ship for GS I expect from it something unique. Now with that nerf they are not unique anymore in combat. Premium ships so far gave you something extra, which was logical. Not anymore. I also expected the resource system to be overhauled, because it is really boring to run around open space half day only to aquire some unique module. But this will not be changed a long time I guess.  So goodbye. There are games with much better player experience to be played (not warthunder :stuck_out_tongue: )…

Oh come on! One set of ships will get TWO less modules to play with, half of those modules are useless in the first place! You are making such a fuss about that? xD

2 minutes ago, Scar6 said:

Oh come on! One set of ships will get TWO less modules to play with, half of those modules are useless in the first place! You are making such a fuss about that? xD

Sounds like someone was abusing a premium ship meta.

1 hour ago, xXThunderFlameXx said:

Sounds like someone was abusing a premium ship meta.

cough BORIS cough

35 minutes ago, ORCA1911 said:

cough BORIS cough

At least I am willing to admit that BORIS is op! :3

lol some ships are just wacky. Looking forward to the next update, i heard a lot of good news about it, now its all about wait&see ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)

22 minutes ago, ORCA1911 said:

lol some ships are just wacky. Looking forward to the next update, i heard a lot of good news about it, now its all about wait&see ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)

So Tuesday or thursday

2 hours ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

So Tuesday or thursday

More like thursday bruh