Entry 84 — Modernization

1c84512ae67afbd86a2c6874949d.jpg

Pilots! We continue to share the latest changes that will appear on the game servers in the upcoming updates. Among them are: trading system improvements, test drive for new ships and, of course, new game modes!

Today we are going to tell you about the improvements in some of the game’s aspects and the new PvP mode.

Trading
0d3b6ec145bf53bd3b4da12b250a.jpg

In the upcoming updates, trading will become easier for both buyers and sellers. Now the seller can immediately put the goods up for sale, and the buyer can buy all he needs right from the bulletin board. The range of tradeable items is also expanding: some modules are now available for trading, and therefore the daily limit on deals is removed. 

Premium license

For each new access level in the game, pilots will receive a premium license for 2 days as a gift. The premium license itself will now bring players 100% more synergy and credits for battles

Unique modules
Now premium ships can only carry 1 unique module, weapon or modifier

Ship test drive
ff66bdc4143e1c586c87e77c3e3f.jpg

The UMC announces the option to test drive any vessel! 
Now before buying any ship, you can test it in a special battle by clicking the “Test” button

Brawls

Very soon all pilots will get access to the new PvP gameplay — Brawls.

Brawls will include various game modes that change every week:

“Beacon Capture”

• The team’s objective is to capture 3 enemy beacons.
  • Each beacon can be captured only once, and you can restore capture points for your own beacons. The number of spawns is limited by the number of ships.
  • The team that captures all enemy beacons, a greater number of beacons by the end of the battle, or destroys all enemy ships, wins.
  • With an equal number of captured beacons, the team that destroys more enemy ships wins.

“Survival”

• Players can join the battle on one of the four provided ships, the selection is the same for everyone. 
  • When the ship is destroyed, you can’t take it into battle again. 
  • Each team has reinforcement points, depending on the number of ships. 
  • Damage is tripled.
  • Destroy as many enemies as possible in the given time.

“Combat recon”

• The team’s objective is to destroy all enemy ships.
  • At the start of the battle, one pilot is selected to be the captain. He gets a bonus to damage and sees all ships at any distance through obstacles. All pilots see the captains of both teams. While the captain is alive, the number of spawns is not limited. If the captain is dead, you can not reuse your ships.
  • The team wins if all enemy ships are destroyed, if at the end of the battle the enemy captain is destroyed and your captain is alive; if at the end of the battle both captains are alive, but your team has destroyed more ships; or if both captains are destroyed, but your team has destroyed more ships.

“Spaceball”

• The team’s objective is to score 5 goals in the opponent’s net. The first team to score 5 goals, wins!

The wait is almost over! Stay tuned, and see you in space!

The Trading changes were long overdue. Brawls do sound like they may be somewhat interesting depending on reward and team size.

I’m just not sure if I like the way they change the Balancing of Premium ships, while some ships were totally OP, some others like the Brokk did benefit from it to get it on a somewhat similar level as the WazGot.

Ooh, I like the looks of this one, the trading changes and brawl are definitely Crossout inspired, which I don’t mind at all, the test drive is also a nice thing, now people can stop constantly asking if x ship is good, now they can see for themselves, hope that includes ALL ships, the change on premium ships, is alright, hope that for ships like Phoenix which have multiple of their own special modules to be able to install them all, this one limit only being applicable to premiums which don’t have their own unique modules.

3 minutes ago, xXThunderFlameXx said:

Ooh, I like the looks of this one, the trading changes and brawl are definitely Crossout inspired, which I don’t mind at all, the test drive is also a nice thing, now people can stop constantly asking if x ship is good, now they can see for themselves, hope that includes ALL ships, the change on premium ships, is alright, hope that for ships like Phoenix which have multiple of their own special modules to be able to install them all, this one limit only being applicable to premiums which don’t have their own unique modules.

No, this will of course apply to all premium ships making them less desirable than the R-15 craftable ships . I guess sense there’s no money to be made on the free-to-farm premium ships they will go the way of the destroyer and elly ships becoming  virtually worthless .  I am utterly sick and tired of the game destroying changes of this year … PVE is now all but dead relying on 2 live players to win the match while the 2 AI wander off 20,000 meters from the objectives … R-1 thru R-17 PVP which I suspect is responsible for the unique module limit … but hey , lets face it guys with only 75-200 players online the Dev’s had to do something to keep the queue times below 35 minutes … I mean you know its bad when cinnamonfake and 50% of the other staff don’t even play anymore …  I mean this game is not only loosing players … even the staff have left the game … so sad

So far everything looks good except the premium ship “balance” needs to be less broadly effecting and more targeted. There are only a few premium ships that are really a problem with unique modules. Most others will now be exceptionally undesirable and far outclassed by craftables and a handful of standard ships.

I LOVE the trading and test flight additions. I can’t imagine where you got the idea for those from.

Premium license had needed a buff for quite some time now so that’s nice too. Though it could use more of a change in functionality to support all pilots equally, regardless of progression through the game.

Nice changes here! But i need to know, will the captain be able to respawn in the first minutes or more to prevent “yolo rush” that end the match in 2min?

I like all the updates except for the one that only allows 1 unique module per ship

This is KinghtForEyes…

Finally new system comes with new things. I actually bored with doing same things…Controlled ships(PVE and AI)and fighting with other pilots. Now we got more things to do! Finally I doesnt need wait 2 hours to sell something! And finally our Ship Sellers let us test drive! I actually loved this! I am waiting ! Thanks for reading pilots… Have nice flight.

KinghtForEyes out.

7 hours ago, Deelena said:

Premium license

For each new access level in the game, pilots will receive a premium license for 2 days as a gift. The premium license itself will now bring players 100% more synergy and credits for battles

Hey, that’s great! Can we have an option to suspend the premium licence as well? Like you can deactivate/activate it i.e. once a month or some other period? I was told that the whole game economy is being overhauled, but for some people it means that till all changes are done, premium licence is basically useless. I already lost multiple months of premium licence on my accounts due to existing limits. 

I think this is great news. i understand some of this will take some time. like new game modes.
but this is good news.

1 hour ago, AnunnakiHunters said:

For god’s sake, remove your signature, or change the server hosting an image - Google Chrome freaks out about the whole thread where you show up

16 minutes ago, xKostyan said:

For god’s sake, remove your signature, or change the server hosting an image - Google Chrome freaks out about the whole thread where you show up

Use Firefox

Just now, TheDarkRedFox said:

Use Firefox

What am I? A peasant?

4 minutes ago, xKostyan said:

What am I? A peasant?

I thought you were smarter than ‘chrome’

Oh wow, I forgotten that signatures exist, I had that disabled the whole time.

12 minutes ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

I thought you were smarter than ‘chrome’

Why would I come up with workarounds for stuff that chrome does for me natively?

14 minutes ago, xXThunderFlameXx said:

Oh wow, I forgotten that signatures exist, I had that disabled the whole time.

It does not matter if it’s hidden, whole thread gets flagged as vulnerable since his hosting is not secure.

1 hour ago, xKostyan said:

In which way should his host be less secure then others?

I like the announced changes so far. Capture the beacons will finally be back, Stingrays will get nerfed, trading is less of a pain in the butt and testing ships will be a welcome addition.