Entry 81 — New ships

b41905795aa32c79218dde08ce11.jpg

Today we will continue to inform you about the latest faction prototypes — ships of the highest ranks.

Long-range Jericho Frigate ‘Executor’ 
Rank 17

989f1e52d29d40c799d5ea8b6188.jpg

The Council of Families rarely exhibits anger, but if you fall into disgrace, be prepared to see one of the executioners on your radars, and they will carry out the sentence. For people like these, progressive Jericho minds designed the ship Executor.

The ship is equipped with a modern special module , capable of launching a pilot-controlled missile. A special feature of the special module is that the pilot can separate the missile  into several target-seeking warheads with automatic guidance. 

The active modules perfectly complement the special module, making the Executor a truly serious opponent on the battlefield. One of them reduces the target’s rate of fire and increases its module cooldown time when the missile hits, and the other protects the missile from missile defense systems and interference, while also boosting its damage. 

New ship can be assembled with the help of a special resource — ‘ ship parts

• You are only going to need the original parts of the ship you want to build
  • Ship parts can be obtained by completing tasks from the UMC
  • Ship parts can be obtained in special container-bundles
  • Bundles with ship parts can be purchased immediately by clicking on the ‘Buy’ button under the ship’s icon.

Imperial ECM interceptor Dyrnwyn
rank 17

da6f65f8c797c010d8a438fb4c50.jpg

This parade ship was created even before the war with the Aliens, specially commissioned by the Templars, the organization that conducts all the ceremonies in the Empire.
Designed to accompany VIPs. 

Equipped with a unique special module.When it is activated, the ship becomes invulnerable and invisible, generating a controlled hologram on the battlefield, which, when approaching the enemy ship, puts it into stasis.   

The active module establishes an ‘information barrier’ that blocks the enemy team from seeing the allied ships.
The unique plasma weapon applies a negative effect to the target on hit — if its host dies, the capacitors of the destroyed ship’s nearest allies are discharged. It goes well with the CPU modifier , which reduces the recharge time of active modules, if an enemy ship with the main weapon debuff is destroyed within range.

You just have to wait a little bit longer! Follow the news, and see you in space!

Spoiler

5 hours ago, Deelena said:

Imperial ECM interceptor Dyrnwyn
rank 17

da6f65f8c797c010d8a438fb4c50.jpg

Okay, i found my new ship… oof that looks so good… (but what’s the logic behind a pre war ship being of a higher rank, than post war tech)

So… when are we gonna see the new ships in action?

i’m pretty exctided for the LRF , a torpedo that you cannot protect against <3

Where is the fed guard?

Those ships are soo beautiful! i’ll make them both!

Oh by the way…

image.png.95664e26605ce4ef5ca88ed045069cba.png

Why did they choose this distribution… it makes absolutely no sense…

9 hours ago, Deelena said:

Long-range Jericho Frigate ‘Executor’ 
Rank 17

fantastic! Mwah!

They were just waiting until I spent all my electrum on Zhen before releasing these I know it. Frack

4 minutes ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

They were just waiting until I spent all my electrum on Zhen before releasing these I know it. Frack

Nah man. It says “wait a little longer” you got a solid month or so I’d say before we see these in game.

At last a Sniper looks good ![:00:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/00.png “:00:”).
Not like the Gargoyle and Project 1011 ![:005:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/005.png “:005:”). Project 1011 is so ugly!

Can we have a special skin for the Eggxecutor with a little nest and a tree branch?

It would be cool if the missile pod on its side was destructible like on dessies lol

" if its host dies, the capacitors of the destroyed ship’s nearest allies are discharged. "

That does NOT sound very useful, most ships will be full again after ~2 seconds.

‘Energy System Destabilizer’ active modul from Object NY18 is far more useful. It lasts about 20 seconds with a cooldown of about 40 seconds (depending on level/rank) and it is a area of effect debuff, thus all ships in range not just one “nearest allie”.

As long as this overpowered Object NY18 is not nerved, Object NY18 is the better ECM in game! The original ECM class is almost useless.

I would rather have a ‘Energy System Destabilizer’ active modul for Dyrnwyn.

To stun and debuff is after all the very task of an ECM - not an Guard.

4 minutes ago, MathModelSim said:

ECM:

Offensive debuffs

Guard:

Defensive debuffs

Both ships look gorgeous!

2 minutes ago, Flash0914 said:

ECM:

Offensive debuffs

Guard:

Defensive debuffs

No, and even if so it does not excuse anything, Object NY18 is used up front to attack by most pilots.

If you have multiple Object NY18 playing together they can even use their special module alternately and become almost invincible. But their special modul is something i can deal with, because a guard is after all a tank. However disabling afterburner and all modules by removing energy regeneration for 20 seconds every 40 seconds IS OVERPOWERED and such debuffs are supposed to be a ECM’s skill.

14 minutes ago, MathModelSim said:

No, and even if so it does not excuse anything, Object NY18 is used up front to attack by most pilots.

If you have multiple Object NY18 playing together they can even use their special module alternately and become almost invincible. But their special modul is something i can deal with, because a guard is after all a tank. However disabling afterburner and all modules by removing energy regeneration for 20 seconds every 40 seconds IS OVERPOWERED and such debuffs are supposed to be a ECM’s skill.

I never sayed Object is justified, i just said, that a guards task consists in Defensive debuffing. Of course [Energy Leak] is a no skill potato tool for players, that have a brain, too small for shooting at evading targets or are incapable of winning even matchups. In my opinion that kind of debuff should not exist at all.

Most of the Guard’s Players Guard’s players with a brain aren’t considering Object NY18 as a Guard but more as an Abomination that shouldn’t be in the game. Its special module is nothing near other guard’s special modules and the “Energy Destabilizer Field” isn’t something that Guards or anything else should have.

Don’t get people wrong, they also want to see the Object NY18 to be nerf. 

And it’s more or less something like this:

ECM = Target Denying

Guard = Area Denying

6 hours ago, MathModelSim said:

As long as this overpowered Object NY18 is not nerved, Object NY18 is the better ECM in game! The original ECM class is almost useless.

I would rather have a ‘Energy System Destabilizer’ active modul for Dyrnwyn.

seriously devs, give the ESD a nerf so these nuisances will die down, I’m honestly getting tired of seeing these tirades

-2km range

-reduced duration

-make it only affect BASE regeneration

-make it cut regen by 75% instead of fully

who thinks these changes will fix the problem?

18 hours ago, Deelena said:

seriously, this looks like the early federation frigates only better.

See people complaining about the NY 18 and it’s OP module Energy System Destabilizer and they are right, the new Dyrnwyn’s (what a weird name, is a sword btw) unique plasma weapon will be a joke because ESD is better, this is happening with the spike’s doppler laser , is underpowered because the front blaster and deconstructor are too op and the energy burning. mine that makes you lose control and has low damage, there is no reason to use it.

Don’t forget the overpowered weapons and other modules like the auto-aim front blaster that kills you in less tan 5 secs, the deconstructor that still does too much damage and a big AoE or the 100% base crit dmg,7000m range  focusing laser also the quantum defence that makes you invulnerable for 7segs.