Entry 80 - New technologies

7727a1d0a58bff857a30c0e626cd.jpg

Pilots! A significant part of the big update Star Conflict: Journey is already on the game servers. The global fleet revamp is almost complete, and very soon players will have access to rank 16 and 17 ships with unique design and capabilities.
We are going to discuss them in our spring Developer Blog.

Federation Covert Ops Interceptor ‘Spike’
750e758f15d435790a734084219a.jpg 

The new interceptor will have a unique special module - an improved plasma web that accumulates a charge for each downed enemy.Each accumulated charge increases damage of the special module. Active module ‘Energy-Burning Mine’ burns the enemy’s energy, and the CPU modifier ‘Maneuver co-processor’ significantly increases maneuverability when enabling active modules or a special module.

Jericho ECM Interceptor ‘Zhen’
a4114c47b502409b97bbe40ea547.jpg

When the special module ‘Virus attack’ is activated , it is better for opponents not to use active modules, so as not to lose speed and not be blinded.Active module ‘Engine controller hack’ will significantly complicate the enemy ship’s maneuvering, forcibly turning on the afterburner and reducing its maneuverability, and the hull modifier ‘Emergency Hack System’ will make the ship invulonerable when its hull reaches critical condition and disrupt the work of the guns of all enemies who marked the ship as a target.

Jericho tackler ‘Singularity’
9f662fe2198720a86f1e3e2d3297.jpg

The second ship from Jericho will also surprise pilots with a couple of new features. Among them, the special module ‘Long Descent’, which provides the ship with long-term invisibility, while slowing down the recharging of modules.Active module ‘Trap Mine’ will not allow any enemy in range to escape, and the CPU modifier ‘Drone Booster’ will increase damage of all allied drones.

Imperial long-range frigate ‘Project 101’
77b6bea97436edf440a92abf4346.jpg

The Empire will please the marksmen players with the special module ‘Synergetic disintegrator’.It looks very much like an ordinary disintegrator, but only at first glance, because its improved version increases damage after each hit, if you don’t miss, and the CPU modifier ‘Disintegrator Booster’ will allow to shoot the special module more often.

The new active module ‘Sharpshooter’ will also boost the combat power of the new frigate: locking targets in a cone, it starts to accumulate a charge, and then launches missiles at the locked targets.

Also, as part of the global fleet revamp, recon interceptors and engineering frigates will also be updated. So, for example, the T-Rex ship will become the owner of the ‘Energy-compensating projectile’ — this is an active module that launches a grenade.At the point of explosion, there is an area where allies can restore shields, and enemy regeneration speed is reduced. Alligator-M will get the module ‘Explosive restoration’ — if you hit an enemy, nearby allies have their hulls restored.
Swarm will be able to run two holograms at once, with the help of the active module ‘Triumvirate Hologram’, and Black Bomber will be able create an "‘Energy anomaly’ that burns the shields of opponents that fall under its influence.

The changes are just around the corner! Stay tuned and see you in space!

2 hours ago, Shrike221 said:

The Empire will please the marksmen players with the special module ‘Synergetic disintegrator’.It looks very much like an ordinary disintegrator, but only at first glance, because its improved version increases damage after each hit, if you don’t miss, and the CPU modifier ‘Disintegrator Booster’ will allow to shoot the special module more often.

So Project 101 is basically a R16 Gargoyle?

The Empire will please the marksmen players with the special module ‘Synergetic disintegrator’.It looks very much like an ordinary disintegrator, but only at first glance, because its improved version increases damage after each hit, if you don’t miss,

wait, isn’t this the gargoyle special module?

I would’ve sworn it was supposed to launch a drone and shoot from that, that’s what it said in the video

This is pretty good to see! I’ve been looking forward to the singularity for a while and almost have the materials I’ll need to make it, so it is nice to hear it is close to release.

Yeah, they definitely got something wrong about Project’s special mod, because its completely different.

Garg has synergetic disintegrator. Deals more damage with consecutive shots. The 1011 fires a disintegrator drone so you can fire from deep within cover.

4 minutes ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

Garg has synergetic disintegrator. Deals more damage with consecutive shots. The 1011 fires a disintegrator drone so you can fire from deep within cover.

yeah, that’s what I thought

Also, as part of the global fleet revamp, recon interceptors and engineering frigates will also be updated. So, for example, the T-Rex ship will become the owner of the ‘Energy-compensating projectile’ — this is an active module that launches a grenade.At the point of explosion, there is an area where allies can restore shields, and enemy regeneration speed is reduced. Alligator-M will get the module ‘Explosive restoration’ — if you hit an enemy, nearby allies have their hulls restored.

dammit, I was really hoping that the engineer modules we were seeing were a joke. this equipment for engineers is trash

Yeah, too bad that they can’t heal the entire team to full health across the map.

That’s still better than what LRF Got.

Active module ‘Energy-Burning Mine’ burns the enemy’s energy, and the CPU modifier ‘Maneuver co-processor’ significantly increases maneuverability when enabling active modules or a special module.

It never ends, huh? Please no more energy burn effects!

Guys, no offence, the game is cool, but the Sniper class in this game always looks ugly. Only some snipers look good. Gargoyle looks like a flying candy for little girls. The other new sniper looks like a nursery toy, too.
Other than this, good work, thank you.
PS Thank you for the updates to Open Space.
Propositions:

1. Some missions in Open Space are too far and I do not want to spend time/Iridium on jumps. Make more jump gates, more gates, more connections.
  2. You have removed most of the Cargo Drones. All right, but where did you hide them? Mark them on the map.

1 hour ago, Rakza said:

So Project 101 is basically a R16 Gargoyle?

It doesnt make much difference and since not mjuch info have been released at this point, there might be a good reason for that. I can see of course why you’re asking, since you’re from those that play on lower rank ships with their buffs in high tiers…

Please, be very companion, help yourself  https://forum.star-conflict.ru/index.php?/topic/59909-poisk-pochtovykh-dronov-v-novom-ome/&  new ships new s…t  anything else needed?

5 minutes ago, inyazserg said:

1. I got stuck and cannot progress in the new player progress system. Does it want me to buy a rank 14 dreadnought? I am going to be able to find enough Electrum and destroyer chips in half a year. That is too long to wait. And I don’t like destroyers. Why are you making your players do what they do not like? if you like Destroyers, it does not mean the other players came to Star Conflict to play on destroyers. Give more resources/chips or remove your destroyers and your progress system where i get stuck without the ship I hate, please.

lol, do you even know how to properly read what it tells you? It wants you to take part in a dreadnought BATTLE, not make one lmao. Just ask some friends and queue for dreadnought with ships of rank 14 and above.

Also about the 101, im 90% sure its still going to be weaker than the LRFs we have right now. But hey, i’m still going to be a ret ard and buy it!

copying weaker vessels is sick.
making a unique look is like CS: GO packages, instant and funny.

for you maybe new ships are a moment for discussion but I know one thing, I made 3 destroyers 14r and so far Sirius defeated every available ship 1vs1 pity that it did not fly 531-700 which made it easier for me (sudden return attacks) to finish or enemies, but his armaments So far, wreaking havoc.

I hope that y’all just accidently made a typo with Project 101 because that’s the Gargoyles spec mod and not the drone sniper thingy. 

Also Zhen spec mod blinds enemies that use active mods, that sound real cool.

“Partner” sniper drone when I turned it off, but a harmonious disintegrator http://prntscr.com/j1awzd is in a gargoyle and Ob 1011 will have the same but 10% more powerful XD 

idk, not convinced by those ships… I was hoping for something cooler for the tackler I’m a bit disappointed, cov ops seem rather meh, and the lrf active module looks like the only viable module on the list ![:(](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/003j.png “:(”) i’ll pass those. Recon and engi rework look quite fun from what i’ve read on the atlas but i feel very lazy to farm mob in os to get few of them. Waiting for next ships.