Entry 80 - New technologies

singular will not have this OP invisibility of a jaguar that is resistant to collisions and locations.

long invisibility VS non-recoverable invisibility only one will win
do yourself a destroyer for these minerals (I have a complete destabilizing field for Sirius)

How Soon is “very soon”? XD

I wonders what would come next after these new r16 andr17 comes out? Continue making new Ellydium Ships or renew models for Empire T3&T4 Fighters?

The Manufactureable R15 ships are currently fell into an awkward position, while there’s no new moudles (except for the new universal moudules) avaliable for them…
So…how about soften the limits to 1 or 2, let them deserve their high costs again?

PS: Some OS map enemies’ drop rate (and spawn rate) is too low, can’t get any thing for a hour…

59 minutes ago, ComWittman said:

It doesnt make much difference and since not mjuch info have been released at this point, there might be a good reason for that. I can see of course why you’re asking, since you’re from those that play on lower rank ships with their buffs in high tiers…

Ho Noooooesssss

I dare to have fun with Unique ships that have uniques mechanics !

HO NOESSS ! I SHOULD REPENT !

QUICK ! IN MY GOLDEN EAGLE WITH FRONT BLASTER, NUKES AND QUANTUM DEFENSE !

Patting with G’Ther’du, showered with a destabilizing field, and throwing Pyro Emitter on the improvement of humor.  

Quantum defence it does not protect you, in front of me XD

So 1 or 2 things… First of all :

2 hours ago, evo888 said:

wait, isn’t this the gargoyle special module?

I would’ve sworn it was supposed to launch a drone and shoot from that, that’s what it said in the video

Second one : see those ships are using quite a mass of electrum… So maybe a little event with some increased drop chances, or something like that for the occasion ?   ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)

Third and last one : what’s all the mess around the dev’s Q&A-Section ? That one is still inactive…

my friend. all you have to do is give them a sale on electrum what do you require from them?
I have other methods for gaining ele. 

screenshot-180302-155253.jpg.a43192f54273a068298413919c06cc6d.jpg

20 minutes ago, STALOWY said:

my friend. all you have to do is give them a sale on electrum what do you require from them?
I have other methods for gaining ele. 

HOW

56 minutes ago, Rakza said:

Ho Noooooesssss

I dare to have fun with Unique ships that have uniques mechanics !

HO NOESSS ! I SHOULD REPENT !

QUICK ! IN MY GOLDEN EAGLE WITH FRONT BLASTER, NUKES AND QUANTUM DEFENSE !

But he flies in Waki R and deconstructor?

3 hours ago, DeathWasp said:

lol, do you even know how to properly read what it tells you? It wants you to take part in a dreadnought BATTLE, not make one lmao. Just ask some friends and queue for dreadnought with ships of rank 14 and above.

Thank you, dude. I have always mistaken dreads for dessies. Thanks. Have a good flight!

2 hours ago, ComWittman said:

since you’re from those that play on lower rank ships with their buffs in high tiers…

Are you implying there’s something wrong with that? 

He’s doing fine in those ships, and contributes to team… why are you salty?

27 minutes ago, _terrorblade said:

He’s doing fine in those ships, and contributes to team… why are you salty?

Well, you didn’t see me in my “DRONES BOMBER BEAR” tentative and my Stingray recently xD

Maybe he can’t stand my Delicious Cuddle Reaper Hug?

Great job! What about rest of Ellydium ships?

15 minutes ago, Dessembrae said:

Great job! What about rest of Ellydium ships?

None remembers them other than getting nerfed lol

New Ellydium ships looks like going to be 2019’s affair, as if they keep this update speed… you know there’s going to be event for Destroyer CPU stuff around 3 months…

Therefore, Find A Cryo Pod and FREEZE yourself until December   with your wallet ready for Christmas & New Year Discount , then you shall find new Ellydium ship

or Keep freezing until 2020.

Dev’s are hella buzy theses days, idk if anyone read their last “dev blog” on WT and CO but that sure might explain why thing are so slow

Targem doesn’t work on WT, CO seems to be chaos right now.

4 hours ago, STALOWY said:

You’re not the only one!

W9frxew.png

1 hour ago, Koromac said:

You’re not the only one!

W9frxew.png

KoroTheBozz showing how its donee xD

12 hours ago, Shrike221 said:

The changes are just around the corner! Stay tuned and see you in space!

I checked all corners in my house. Then went to the street to check that corner. Still can’t see those changes. So…  WHEN?

PS (no, “soon” is not good enough).

Rank 17 shouldn’t be a thing.

Rank 16 should be the cap of it, and it should have ships of all roles available to a faction in it. Once all roles are filled in, just add a second row of rank 16’s.

The stat adjustment system used to balance things is pretty garbage, so it’d be nice if at least as an eventuality the players were able to join a battle where it isn’t a necessity.

On 5.4.2018 at 12:43 PM, Shrike221 said:

Pilots! A significant part of the big update Star Conflict: Journey is already on the game servers. The global fleet revamp is almost complete, and very soon players will have access to rank 16 and 17 ships with unique design and capabilities.
We are going to discuss them in our spring Developer Blog.
(…)
Also, as part of the global fleet revamp, recon interceptors and engineering frigates will also be updated. So, for example, the T-Rex ship will become the owner of the ‘Energy-compensating projectile’ — this is an active module that launches a grenade.At the point of explosion, there is an area where allies can restore shields, and enemy regeneration speed is reduced. Alligator-M will get the module ‘Explosive restoration’ — if you hit an enemy, nearby allies have their hulls restored.
Swarm will be able to run two holograms at once, with the help of the active module ‘Triumvirate Hologram’, and Black Bomber will be able create an "‘Energy anomaly’ that burns the shields of opponents that fall under its influence.

The changes are just around the corner! Stay tuned and see you in space!

Well, very much appreciated, that “soon™”, but …

with the Global Fleet Upgrade not finished and disrupted by the Open Space Update and the lacking of updates to Engineer frigate class (and Recons) I find it a bit cynical to advertise : the usual suspects: Interceptor, Tackler and off cause another Interceptor. The LRF is a bit unsuspected in this case I admit.

22 hours ago, ComWittman said:

… I can see of course why you’re asking, since you’re from those that play on lower rank ships with their buffs in high tiers…

No no he’s a real aficionado ( jouisseur ) in those ships you see him (or testing) that’s for sure …