Enlarge number of some items in storage

For

Enriched Monocrystals

Alien composite blocks

It is really annoying when I have a ton of massages in my post because of surplus materials.

I guess no one will be against this, so honored developers you can see what players would like to get with 100%.

ps: I’m sure disappointed that we don’t have more people who read forum.

guess what i voted : )

11 hours ago, SheenShade said:

guess what i voted : )

Nice from you and thank you, well thx to all that voted.

Also poll is still 100% clear.

I’m sad that I don’t see and developer replay here.

oh, it’s already an exploit that 13 ppl voted … usually, maybe 4 or 5 max :confused:

well, developpers saw your poll i think, maybe it’s enough for them, but yes, it’s nice when they take time to reply…

Developers, at least that’s the current impression, don’t care about our opinion or feedback. If they say otherwise, it’s most likely not true.

You can judge people on many things. What was promised, and what was delivered. There was a lot that was promised, but very little, at least so far, that was delivered.

We are mostly just wasting time here. Most important suggestions, at least the ones that were highly requested and sought, were ignored so far.

Let’s do them a favor. Let’s not post on this forum any longer, unless if you got some bug to report.

When it comes to bugs, they should get reported, and fixed.

You need to understand this simple rule. They won’t do anything that we suggest if it’s not profitable for them.

About the Cap Limit:

I lost over 40 Electrum plates already, around 900 Enriched monocrystals, 30 millions of Free Synergy, 1500 Xenocrystals, and over 750 Neodium plates.

Why the hell do I need a Premium license? It’s totally and utterly useless to me!

There is no point in spending any money for it when almost all of my resources are instantly lost.

Also, I should not forget to mention Ellydiums’ ‘Evolution’ parts, where the Cap Limit is set to 10.

It would not have been such a problem if the mail would last for 2 months, but you only got 1 day before it’s deleted.

40 minutes ago, Koromac said:

You need to understand this simple rule. They won’t do anything that we suggest if it’s not profitable for them.

sadly true

I have a thread about synergy limit. You can guess if they cared at all.

I guess the idea is to force people to spend resources and make sure they can’t save up for upcoming items. That way if they want it soon after release they have to pay (or grind for weeks)

although for sunergy limit there isn’t a reasonable explanation. It’s just plain stupid

P.s. Add a third option for no limit.

War Thunder is No 1  Star Conflict is 10. Server is bad and low players comunity.If you want to play somthing beter pay and play Eve or pay and whait Star Citizen. ( i think 10 years min.)  ![:576a55a9bca5d_):](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/576a55a9bca5d_).png “:576a55a9bca5d_):”) and no limit is best 

Despite the fact that I’ve voted for the increase, nothing will come out of it. Stocking up means you’ll be able to craft when needed while with the cap you need to grind all the time. Need for grind=populated game its that simple. The game should have been well populated because its great but the topic of this thread along with a lot of other issues have a negative impact hence the very low numbers. Instead off the developers to implement ways to hold the so few playing online so that the game will appear alive and populated, which ultimately makes people leave, should focus on how to increase the players.

The cap is here for 1 reason, the grind. There is avaible stock, no need to grind.

12 hours ago, _terrorblade said:

although for sunergy limit there isn’t a reasonable explanation. It’s just plain stupid

Not at all, its in the same spirit as the mats cap, you got tons of synergy-no need to grind=less time online=game shows its true colors, VERY low player count. I see on a daily basis WHO is on, via pvp/pve/sp ops even trade section and no matter what some say I know what I see.

7 hours ago, ComWittman said:

Not at all, its in the same spirit as the mats cap, you got tons of synergy-no need to grind=less time online=game shows its true colors, VERY low player count. I see on a daily basis WHO is on, via pvp/pve/sp ops even trade section and no matter what some say I know what I see.

I can see your and developers point of view, but in my eyes it have opposite effect.

Now players that have reached max amount of stock don’t have any point to play this game at all.

All we have to do is just to wait for update and play then if needed.

So with development plan like this we have even less players.

It is not players fault if this game is developing so slowly that we can’t spend resources on anything.

This is just some weird plan to punish players that actually play this game.

I will not even mention how annoying is all this spam messages in mail box.

Woopss it look like I just did it.