Enhancedmodule "Static Barrier"

So what I suggest is a new mechanic to a “Static Barrier”. It allows engies with “static barriers” to move the barrier as they fly their ship (like the Turtle from sector defense, or the blitz class from the game known by everybody, or like the cerberus guardian’s riot shield from mass effect) and absorb the damage into the shield in front of them. The first time you activate the module it deploys this kind of barrier and stays active (ie like the pulsar - glowing button) and the barrier moves with your ship. If you activate it again, the module turns into the recharge stage while it deploys the barrier and makes it static. If the barrier has been damaged in the active stage (movable barrier), the hp of it will stay in the cooling stage (static) as well (ie you deal 600 damage to the barrier while its in the active stage and it has 600 less hp in the static stage). This would allow systematic pushing of the enemy in the new maps like northstar crash site, leviathan. catacombs or the abandoned complex. I hope thats simple.

-the barriers’ hp won’t change

I also suggest to rename the module from “static” to just barrier or riot shield, since it wouldn’t really make any sence.

To make it easier for some of the developers to understand:

CNGKSz6.jpg

mBV860v.jpg

He

Hehe

Hehehe

You will see why I find this funny.

He

Hehe

Hehehe

Because NO! ?

Because NO! ?

Partially

Because “static” means it doesn’t move?

I like the idea but judging by Omega’s hehehe I’d say they are already working on something like this.

I like the idea but judging by Omega’s hehehe I’d say they are already working on something like this.

So you can decode such messages? Hmmm… I might hire you fellow mercenary, and you will get a Hunter for sure if you decode enough messages.

I guess destroyers wil get such an active module… but I mean, if they do, its useless, cuz the destroyers are too slow. engis can be fast and it would make more sence.

Oh, “static” means it doesn’t move? I thought it meant it was produced from that stuff those old box TVs used to do when you went to a channel you didn’t have or something :confused: .

Oh, “static” means it doesn’t move? I thought it meant it was produced from that stuff those old box TVs used to do when you went to a channel you didn’t have or something :confused: .

oh god… please read the ENTIRE post. even the suggestion to change the name

you don’t even know how much this annoys me

oh god… please read the ENTIRE post. even the suggestion to change the name

you don’t even know how much this annoys me

My real life friend told me something interesting. My classmates were annoying me, then he said “Dude, if you get annoyed, don’t tell. Because if you do, they will know how to troll you” So yes. :slight_smile:

I did read it. I was just sayin. XD

He

Hehe

Hehehe

:004j: