Engineers

Engis should be able to reconstruct teammates without duplicators. They’re engineering frigs! 

Vote this up if you agree! 

Sorry but no. If you want this idea badly suggest a module that can revive one ship in only PvE or only once.

Thanks for the idea, we will think about it.

Engis should be able to reconstruct teammates without duplicators. They’re engineering frigs! 

Vote this up if you agree! 

and maybe reconstruct other players  :005j: 

I actually agree with this suggestion. This will promote engineer picking in PvE, which is very welcomed.

And that’s how everyone got to be Engineer, 24/7.

good ship  :001j: 

Which I will approve a lot. In PvE or invasion.

Because in PvE they are great team mates (if they remember to use healings) and in Invasion they are juicy targets!!

Which I will approve a lot. In PvE or invasion.

Because in PvE they are great team mates (if they remember to use healings) and in Invasion they are juicy targets!!

If they remember to stop spaming the godamned buttons…

I agree with this 100%!

Engineers heal team members, and they should be able to use their nanodrone technology to recreate ships.

I agree with this 100%!

Engineers heal team members, and they should be able to use their nanodrone technology to recreate ships.

yes. they should revive other players like i said already :snowgirl: 

But this shouldn’t be unlimited.

1. Of course they can’t revive themselves without duplicator.

2. They should be able to revive someone all 3-5 minutes.

3 Guards + Engy with unlimited revive abilites would win all PvEs.

This will get abused in PVP.  For PVE it could be interesting. Like a happy medium between reviving from any ship and not reviving at all.

This will get abused in PVP.  For PVE it could be interesting. Like a happy medium between reviving from any ship and not reviving at all.

it can be balanced for pvp only :004j:

This will get abused in PVP. For PVE it could be interesting. Like a happy medium between reviving from any ship and not reviving at all.

Pvp? No, this would be a PvE & Invasion feature only.

Yeah it should be invasion and pve only. should’ve mentioned that. 

Or maybe throw it into sec con to make stuff interesting with a 30 second reconstruct window of opportunity. 

Yeah it should be invasion and pve only. should’ve mentioned that. 

Or maybe throw it into sec con to make stuff interesting with a 30 second reconstruct window of opportunity. 

invasion is kind of pvp too. i would leave it for pve mission only  :snowgirl: 

Meh, no.

Sector Conquest is good as it is, except some MM situations.

Edit:

Damn double post, why it happens if i only put my finger once on the submit button ._.

It should be pve and invasion.