Engineer upgrade POV Tracer

Name:                              PVO  Tracer
Type:                               EM weapon
Ship type:                         ■ Engineer
Fits:                                 Hydra 2, Minotaur, Naga, Alligator M, Anaconda, Grizzly, T Rex, and premium ships of same role
Allowed ranks:               2-6; 7-10, 11-17
DPS (EM)                       496 dmg/s
Damage (EM)               124 dmg
Rate of fire                   240 rounds/min
Crit. dmg chance        10-30 25 %
Cit. dmg bonus               50 %
Explosion radius            50 m
Projectile speed          7578 4600 m/s
Firing range (max)      5605 4250 m
Spread                        0.2 deg
Overheating/cooling  12/1.5  6 / 0.8 s
Description                       EM-Railgun dealing explosion damage. Tracer projectile impact releases nanorobots that attack enemies. Nanorobots restore shields to all allies in a certain radius. Critical hits to the target show its position to all allies for 2 s.

1 hour ago, avarshina said:

Name:                              PVO  Tracer
Type:                               EM weapon
Ship type:                         ■ Engineer
Fits:                                 Hydra 2, Minotaur, Naga, Alligator M, Anaconda, Grizzly, T Rex, and premium ships of same role
Allowed ranks:                   2-6; 7-10, 11-17
DPS (EM)                    496 dmg/s
Damage (EM)               124 dmg
Rate of fire                   240 rounds/min
Crit. dmg chance        10-30 %
Cit. dmg bonus              50 %
Explosion radius             50 m
Projectile speed          7578 m/s
Firing range (max)      5605 m
Spread                        0.2 deg
Overheating/cooling  12/1.5 s
Description                       EM-Railgun dealing explosion damage. Tracer projectile impact releases nanorobots that attack enemies. Nanorobots restore shields to all allies in a certain radius. Critical hits to the target show its position to all allies for 2 s.

Hmm I have better name for it

OP Tracer

4 hours ago, GatoGrande said:

Hmm I have better name for it

OP Tracer

it’s fine,

8 hours ago, evo888 said:

it’s fine,

Nope,

rate of fire to big more then rail gun. Also no spread and you can shoot like +20 sec?? This is not beam

to much projectile speed since we can use  boost on ammo, crew implant and some pasive modules. So possible max speed would be more then 10km/s.

Also range to big, if we use implants and crew you get like 8-10km

Next overheating/cooling 

with shared cooler and ammo possible overheating time more then 20 sec and just 1.5s cooling time

Weapon stats super OP.

Give me weapon like this on gunship where name of ship would justify gun like that.

4 hours ago, SunnySweet said:

Nope,

rate of fire to big more then rail gun. Also no spread and you can shoot like +20 sec?? This is not beam

to much projectile speed since we can use  boost on ammo, crew implant and some pasive modules. So possible max speed would be more then 10km/s.

Also range to big, if we use implants and crew you get like 8-10km

Next overheating/cooling 

with shared cooler and ammo possible overheating time more then 20 sec and just 1.5s cooling time

Weapon stats super OP.

Give me weapon like this on gunship where name of ship would justify gun like that.

Ok, ok, I see, I will adjust the stats!

For rate of fire, please see Railgun (fighter class) has ROF=210 rpm, Vulcan canon has 420 rpm