Engineer upgrade: Hunter seeker drone

Name                              Hunter seeker drone
Type                               Missile slot drone
Ship type:                        ■ Engineer
Fits:                                Raptor Mk2, Alligator Mk2, Grizzly, Osprey, Hydra 2, Garm, and premium ships of same role
Allowed ranks:                  3-6; 7-10, 11-17
DPS (EM):                 1470 dmg/s
Damage (EM):             980 dmg
Rate of fire:                  90 rounds/min
Projectile speed:        2000 m/s
Firing range:              2500 m
Recharge:                    10 s
Charges per cartridge:     2 pts.
Cartridge reload time:    60 s
Drone durability:        4590 hull pts.
Range:                    3500 m
Description:                     Launches one short range drone with 4590 hull strength, that pursues and attacks your current target within a 3500m range, dealing EM damage. Hitting the target reduces its maneuverability by 20%. Also reduces target locking time by 75%.

1 hour ago, avarshina said:

Name                              Hunter seeker drone
Type                               Missile slot drone
Ship type:                        ■ Engineer
Fits:                                Raptor Mk2, Alligator Mk2, Grizzly, Osprey, Hydra 2, Garm, and premium ships of same role
Allowed ranks:                  3-6; 7-10, 11-17
DPS (EM):                 1470 dmg/s
Damage (EM):             980 dmg
Rate of fire:                  90 rounds/min
Projectile speed:        2000 m/s
Firing range:              2500 m
Recharge:                    10 s
Charges per cartridge:     2 pts.
Cartridge reload time:    60 s
Drone durability:        4590 hull pts.
Range:                    3500 m
Description:                     Launches one short range drone with 4590 hull strength, that pursues and attacks your current target within a 3500m range, dealing EM damage. Hitting the target reduces its maneuverability by 20%. Also reduces target locking time by 75%.

Wtf   this is not Tackler or Guard why do you need bonus slow things on it.

Drone that hunt me and have 4.6k survivability? 

Also 3.5km fire range? That is more than Tackler small dron have.

Make fck… modules for engineer that will help to heal your team not modules that will wipe out enemy team

ENGINEER  fregate what does this name say?

3 hours ago, GatoGrande said:

…   why do you need bonus slow things on it.  …

Logic: because its close range - in defend mode against circling interceptors.

3 hours ago, GatoGrande said:

… Drone that hunt me and have 4.6k survivability? 

Also 3.5km fire range? That is more than Tackler small dron have.

It is a missile slot drone, that means pilot chooses to replace missile weaponry against the ‘Hunter seeker drone’ – its in the missile slot where you would expect weapons not healing thingy… we have Attack drones already -the ‘Hunter seeker drone’ is a variant.

3.5km?  Logic: Tackler is small ship - small drone. The missile slot standard Attack drones (2x) have a range of 10,500 m. And the cartridge has 2 of them making 2 x 3,000 hull strength …

2 hours ago, avarshina said:

Logic: because its close range - in defend mode against circling interceptors.

It is a missile slot drone, that means pilot chooses to replace missile weaponry against the ‘Hunter seeker drone’ – its in the missile slot where you would expect weapons not healing thingy… we have Attack drones already -the ‘Hunter seeker drone’ is a variant.

3.5km?  Logic: Tackler is small ship - small drone. The missile slot standard Attack drones (2x) have a range of 10,500 m. And the cartridge has 2 of them making 2 x 3,000 hull strength …

Please no.

Try to use engineer frigate to heal your team. Implement new moduls that will help to heal your team and so on, but no more weapons fot engineers please. 

I have to say that this topic reflect what I see in PvP games.

Players that use engineer and actually heal are super rare. So if they get more ofencive oriented modules or weapons it will be even worse.

I’m 100% for more drones. I’d love one I can pilot myself tho. While on the field.

13 hours ago, GatoGrande said:

Please no.

Try to use engineer frigate to heal your team. Implement new moduls that will help to heal your team and so on, but no more weapons fot engineers please. 

I have to say that this topic reflect what I see in PvP games.

Players that use engineer and actually heal are super rare. So if they get more ofencive oriented modules or weapons it will be even worse.

You kill and get rewards – while Engineers heal and get nothing … that’s why more aggressive is better for Engi players

• I made a suggestion for healing type of missiles here: [Eclipse missiles](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/36021-engineer-upgrade-eclipse-missiles/)

4 hours ago, avarshina said:

You kill and get rewards

Hmm what?

We get rewards if we win. 

even if you have 20 frags you don’t get reward if you lose game, so I don’t understand you.

– while Engineers heal and get nothing .

Perhaps this: You heal your team and people don’t die so your team can win??

and When you win you get rewards??

that’s why more aggressive is better for engi players

No.

That’s why people that have other role ships can’t  take all special modules with them because engineers don’t heal and we are forced to take healing modules with us.

4 hours ago, SunnySweet said:

We get rewards if we win. …

Nearly equal if one looses now.

Perhaps this: You heal your team and people don’t die so your team can win??

and When you win you get rewards??

Reward for assists (and heal as a specialty to only Frigate:Engineer) should be rewarded higher, in general; maybe group reward shared with all players…

That’s why people that have other role ships can’t  take all special modules with them because engineers don’t heal and we are forced to take healing modules with us.

And Engi player can not rely on good fighter/interceptor pilots and must also take with him warp gate for example, so not to loose big time in PvP due to low reards for 100% assist/heal role…

It’s a vicious cycle, I think! Full dedicated healer Engi has it’s place in Leagues or other organized group play, though!