Engineer Revamp (engineer frigate redesign)

Taking up the threads:

“[Guard Revamp](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/32588-guard-revamp/#comment-389815)” and “[Low Engineer Count](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/32075-low-engineer-count/#comment-390107)”

I think some suggestions for another underrated ship classes of the game – engineer frigates –  also need some room in this forum!

When I started the game in 2014, my dream was to build the special project ship (SP) “Octopus” some day! Because it had these super-duper semi-autonomous firing combat drones.  … then cam the run 'N grind for the destroyers … and now we have OP Ellydium ship Tharga… what can I say!! An engineer firgate is only 1-2 shots away from kill-destruction by a resonable fitted Thar’ga!

But: ships like the Styx (rank9, empire) and the Minotaur (rank11, empire) are legendary gems of SC ship-builders’ ingeniosity !

Also legendary ships like the Valor (rank9, federation, premium) or the Octopus (rank15, federation, special project) left a deep impression on many pilots of the Star Conflict universe!

So its time to collect some ideas to “make Star Conflict great again” – at least on this front!

Please comment on what you like and/or dislike and/or want to see in some new patch – because CinnamonFake promised:

“[Future UMC plans include pleasing pilots with traditional updates of Empire, Jericho and Federation ships…](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/32620-developer-blog-from-january-26-new-sector-conquest-and-trading-system/)”

P.S.: I like the Phoenix engineer frigate (rank8, empire, pirate)the most. It is a very good ship with the Nailer gun, its syncing shileds and its 3 Phoenix drones that can repair shield and hull or can be switched to attack mode – imagine, what out of the expensive-to-build special project (SP) Federation ship  “Octopus” would come if it had 3-4 Phoenix drones, Nailer gun and Sync shileds!! It would be great again!!

I suggest:

Let the Phoenix drones be available to all engineer firgates!!

3 Phoenix drones do repair hull & shields or can alternatively be switched to attack mode.

[![Phoenix 5 drones.jpg](< base_url >/uploads/monthly_2017_02/5893adf740a40_Phoenix5drones.jpg.cc6eab7727f301c20f3bf598561d674a.jpg)](< base_url >/uploads/monthly_2017_02/5893adf740a40_Phoenix5drones.jpg.cc6eab7727f301c20f3bf598561d674a.jpg)

On 2.2.2017 at 7:47 PM, xXConflictionXx said:

Don’t empire and federation both have basically the same shield mass? If that’s the case then you would need to give fed engi a boost in speed  also considering that’s fed strong point. but I would be one for getting heal for both hull and shields from drones ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)

Suggestion #2 : let the Nailer Gun be available to all enigeer firgates!!