Engineer Repair Drone

I suggest adding a “Repair Drone” as the engineer specific secondary weapon and make the old “Attack Drone” the LRF Special, since it doesn’t have one now. This would make both classes a bit more diverse and the engineer would be slightly more effective at its job.

Here’s the Repair Drone:

Name: Repair Drone

Type: Engineer Secondary Weapon

Charges per Cartridge: 3

Cartridge Reload Time: 120 seconds

Tooltip: Launches a maximum of 3 special drones. You lock on to an ally within 12,000m and they will go to them and repair their shields at a rate of 150pt/s and their hull at a rate of 125pt/s. Each has 3500 hull strength.

There is only 1 problem. xD

What if you sensor range sucks?

How will your order them to move to 12km away from you, to your ally?

Well, ally sensor range also helps you, right? In this case, it would be useful!

+1

+1

There is only 1 problem. xD

What if you sensor range sucks?

How will your order them to move to 12km away from you, to your ally?

Well, ally sensor range also helps you, right? In this case, it would be useful!

+1

You can see allies no matter the distance

+1

Unfortunately, you can’t lock on to your allies.

Unfortunately, you can’t lock on to your allies.

It was already suggested, that such feature should be available.

I agree. This also creates a few problems, that can get easily resolved.

Allied locks cannot buff rank 9 Empire implant ally’s resistances.

Allied lock can only be used by an Engineering Frigate with Eclipse Launcher equipped.

Allied lock can only be used by an Engineering Frigate with Allied Repair Drones equipped.

It was already suggested, that such feature should be avialable.

I agree. This also creates a few problems, that can get easily resolved.

Allied locks cannot buff rank 9 Empire implant.

Allied lock can only be used by an Engineering Frigate with Eclipse Launcher equipped.

Allied lock can only be used by an Engineering Frigate with Allied Repair Drones equipped.

This^

I suggest adding a “Repair Drone” as the engineer specific secondary weapon and make the old “Attack Drone” the LRF Special, since it doesn’t have one now. This would make both classes a bit more diverse and the engineer would be slightly more effective at its job.

Here’s the Repair Drone:

Name: Repair Drone

Type: Engineer Secondary Weapon

Charges per Cartridge: 3

Cartridge Reload Time: 120 seconds

Tooltip: Launches a maximum of 3 special drones. You lock on to an ally within 12,000m and they will go to them and repair their shields at a rate of 150pt/s and their hull at a rate of 125pt/s. Each has 3500 hull strength.

I like this idea, but I’m not sure can we do it or not. We’ll consider.

I like this idea, but I’m not sure can we do it or not. We’ll consider.

Please, let me know if it is possible.

Thank you.

nice idea :slight_smile:

Yes.
Not quite. You still need firepower doing quick match with random players I think.

But yeah I like that idea. However what with “F module” then? Sometnig new or just targeting my self with the drones?