Engine sounds

I know this may sound silly, but adjusting some of the engine sounds for the different size, type and faction would be a neat addition.

Doesn’t sound silly. Good suggestion I think.

Speaking of engine sounds, anyone notice how you can hear RT clearly from anywhere on the map? I mean the radius is quite large.

Doesn’t sound silly. Good suggestion I think.

Speaking of engine sounds, anyone notice how you can hear RT clearly from anywhere on the map? I mean the radius is quite large.

Whats RT? 

I’m on board with this suggestion. Though I’m pretty sure frigs use a distinct engine noise from interceptors and fighters already. Maybe make it different between factions?

Whats RT? 

Reverse Thruster. You need to have access to Invasion mode to be able to gather the components needed to craft one.

I’m on board with this suggestion. Though I’m pretty sure frigs use a distinct engine noise from interceptors and fighters already. Maybe make it different between factions?

Reverse Thruster. You need to have access to Invasion mode to be able to gather the components needed to craft one.

Yeah i just figured it out and came to edit my post but u already answered hehe.

I think the Reverse thruster from across the map is a good idea personally. Mainly so you know someone warped away.