Ellydium faction should have secondary unlock requirements for Special Modules!

Thar’Ga has only farming requirements for special modules. There is no option to obtain these via the Trading System.

Example: (Pay To Get or Grind To Get. - Choice is here.)

f23tzm.jpg

ea41ux.jpg

de456t.png

2ec2gif.png

Tai’Kin and Waz’Got should follow the same progression standards, but with the Trading System included!

Trade should remain as it is, but you have a choice now - ‘Grind To Get’ or ‘Pay To Get’. Two choices to choose from.

You’re no longer forced to buy, or get parts from trades or containers with Iridium, you can just complete the objectives, if you want to do so.

The Trade should become automatic. I will post my part and forget about it. Somebody will find the part in the Trade and buy it. This is the Trade I will like. Sadly, now Trade is … not effective with its hours of trying to sell anything. They say, the Trade is Automatic in Crossout. Can their team share their trade technology with the Star Conflict team? I mean the automatic part of it.
P.S. There is a problem - I cannot upvote this post. I click Upvote and nothing happens. ![:007j:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/007j.png “:007j:”)

i’m sad to say, this would just add more work for all parties, the grinding is in itself a the worse choice, as it adds pitfalls for free to play people like me. the trade system is still possible to use

8 hours ago, evo888 said:

i’m sad to say, this would just add more work for all parties, the grinding is in itself a the worse choice, as it adds pitfalls for free to play people like me. the trade system is still possible to use

You don’t get it, do you? You contradict yourself!

If you would had read an entire post to understand it, then you would know, that I am suggesting two different options, trade to get and farm to get, and not one of both choices.

You would get this module eventually, even with a long grind, while with the current system it’s just not possible, unless if you obtain necessary resources.

So, you would eliminate the grind to get something for free, because you would rather just buy than grind, since this is a F2P game, where you prefer P2W option over F2P?!

I’m a free player, i said that in my initial post. it feels like you are a NASA player, is that true?