Ellydium Evolution

hello guys,

why does it work more mission in ellydium evolution? Co-op AI and PVP nothing market
slots: r12 Argonaut
r12 Eagle-M
r12 Tormentor S
all level full

Hello,

what is your max rank ship, not in slot but over all? 

If you have max R ship is higher then R12 than you have to slot it that your mission will count,

you can also make your elly missions if you slot some ships from other hoses.

26 minutes ago, GatoGrande said:

Hello,

what is your max rank ship, not in slot but over all? 

If you have max R ship is higher then R12 than you have to slot it that your mission will count,

you can also make your elly missions if you slot some ships from other hoses.

at Versus AI maxi rank 12 right ?and level synergy full 

for example higher slot rank 10 level complete and no more R12 in the slots at versus AI?

Yes max rank that you can slot, but it does not count if you don’t have one of your max rank ships slotted.

5 minutes ago, GatoGrande said:

Yes max rank that you can slot, but it does not count if you don’t have one of your max rank ships slotted.

okay I’ll try on r10 slot list max level and below r10 slots so I’ll see

it does not work at all: / but what did you put in slot?

4 minutes ago, jokeras1 said:

at Versus AI maxi rank 12 right ?and level synergy full 

Do you have unique ships? If yes what kind of unique ships do you have? 

For example, I have elly ships leveled just up to R 10. So that is my max rank that I have to slot it. My level 9 Thar’ga.

3 minutes ago, GatoGrande said:

Do you have unique ships? If yes what kind of unique ships do you have? 

For example, I have elly ships leveled just up to R 10. So that is my max rank that I have to slot it. My level 9 Thar’ga.

I have a lot single ship ben I’ll try

yes I have it list unique ships to all aliens + spiral + object NY18 + endeavour well just maxi r10 all and rank 9 in aliens all ?

it’s ok or not ?

16442720_Capturedecran2018-09-13a17_54_20.png.be3d2f7f140be36282f09e0f509de453.jpg

[@xKostyan](< base_url >/index.php?/profile/236074-xkostyan/) please help me to explain him what is max R ship and that he need to slot it

7 minutes ago, GatoGrande said:

[@xKostyan](< base_url >/index.php?/profile/236074-xkostyan/) please help me to explain him what is max R ship and that he need to slot it

it’s weird, is not it?

I would try all different so it works more since update: /

mmh my friend had it works very well the slots so I thought it’s stuck in the quest so I have to reinstall then install again

and nothing to see to install again

Ellydium evoulution 

destroy or hepl destroy 25 ships in PVP or Versus AI using kinetic damage with a ship of the maximum available rank from any side of conflict in a combat slot

17/25 

later new update no wortking next :confused:

before I use to slots : Endeavour + r8 normal level 5 of 9 

now doesnt working :confused:

What is the highest rank ship that you own?

You need to use that.

13 minutes ago, Scar6 said:

You need to use that.

Looking at his atlas he has Wolfhound, Granite, Zhen…

jokeras6, you won’t be able to play vs AI for Ellydium Evolution missions because you need to use higher rank ships for mission. If you have any Ellydium ship above R12 then you also can’t use them on vs AI.

I remember that unique ships counted as another faction but it seems that you also levelled up Object if you cannot use Endeavour.

I see well I taking to Object NY18 rank 15 ?form Pvp misison Ellydium evolution ?

57 minutes ago, Scar6 said:

You need to use that.

in fleet ? well Zhen or other higher rank 17 :confused:

it’s impossible…

it’s impossible that I have a friend from my body so there was rank 17 on the max rank but it was slot: 1x r10 unique ship maxi level and 1x r11 normal ship level 3 of 10 via Co-op AI: / it works well for him that me: /

1 hour ago, jokeras1 said:

in fleet ? well Zhen or other higher rank 17 :confused:

it’s impossible…

it’s impossible that I have a friend from my body so there was rank 17 on the max rank but it was slot: 1x r10 unique ship maxi level and 1x r11 normal ship level 3 of 10 via Co-op AI: / it works well for him that me: /

Because it is(or was, haven’t checked for a while) per “faction”. There are five “factions”: Empire, Federation, Jericho, Ellydium and Unique. If you have for example R17 Jericho ship but your Ellydium is max R10 then you can do Elly Evolution missions with that R10 Elly ship. If you want to do this with Jericho ship then you have to use that R17. Your friend probably used a ship from other fraction, for example Endeavour from Unique group if he didn’t level up the Object. Or one Elly ship. If you leveled the Object all the way to R15 then max rank of your “Unique” faction ships is R15 even if you lower the rank of your Object. The same is with Elly ships.

If something was changed with these mechanics then please someone correct me.

If you can, ask your friend what is the max Rank of his Object and Elly ships, you can also send his pilot name so we can look at his Atlas. 

11 hours ago, Gon009 said:

Because it is(or was, haven’t checked for a while) per “faction”. There are five “factions”: Empire, Federation, Jericho, Ellydium and Unique. If you have for example R17 Jericho ship but your Ellydium is max R10 then you can do Elly Evolution missions with that R10 Elly ship. If you want to do this with Jericho ship then you have to use that R17. Your friend probably used a ship from other fraction, for example Endeavour from Unique group if he didn’t level up the Object. Or one Elly ship. If you leveled the Object all the way to R15 then max rank of your “Unique” faction ships is R15 even if you lower the rank of your Object. The same is with Elly ships.

If something was changed with these mechanics then please someone correct me.

Nope. Nothing changed.

One small thing - you don’t need to fly that ship. Just to have it in the slot. IE: if your highest ship is endeavour, just put it in the slot  and fly Atlas, Chiron or whatever you want from other faction.

agree I see  I go test slot list to Endeavour + chiron  or one slot endeavour ?

and I test well.it does not work

my name jokeras1627